Table of Contents
Last Date to apply to North Central Railway: 17th December, 2018
Notification No- 01/2018/JHS
North Central Railway
Jhansi U.P. 284003
As per instructions given in Railway Board’s letter No E(MPP)/2009/06/14 dated 06.10.2015 it is proposed to make a panel of candidates for act apprentice training under
Apprentice act,1961 for total 446 seats in Jhansi Division as per following details:
1.Name of the post- Fitter
No of post- 220
2.Name of the post- Welder (Gas&Elect)
No of post- 11
3.Name of the post- Mechanic(DSL)
No of post- 72
4.Name of the post- Machinist
No of post- 11
5.Name of the post- Painter (Genl)
No of post- 11
6.Name of the post- Carpenter
No of post- 11
7.Name of the post- Electrician
No of post- 99
8.Name of the post- Lohar/Black Smith
No of post- 11
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with minimum 50% marks and possess essential ITI passed
certificate in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT/SCVT. Certificate issued by principal is not accepted.
- The selection of Act Apprentice for training will be done on the basis of merit list prepared from the candidates who have applied & eligible in reference to the notification. There will be no written exam or interview/or exam in this selection.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of total mark obtained in 10th or equivalent examination as well as average marks obtained in ITI by a candidate from recognized educational board/institute.
- The calculation of percentage of marks will be based on the total marks obtained in 10th or its equivalent examination from an educational Board/Institute and not on the basis of mark of any subject or a group of subject.
- If more than one candidate gets equal marks/percentage in 10th examination and average mark in ITI or its equivalent examination, than the elder candidates whose date of birth is earlier will be higher in rank than the other whose date of birth comes later. The above information will be computerized and merit will be prepared like this.
- Select list will be prepared Trade/Community/Category (reservation Category) wise out of final select list of combined merit.
- The candidate equal to 1.5 times of the number of slots for Act Apprentices shall be called for verification of original testimonials and their physical fitness A final merits list of relevant trade will be prepared equal to the no. of slots in the descending order of average percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in matriculation. (Matriculation of 10 class in 10+2 examination system and ITI)
- The candidates will be declared fit for training after being given the medical fitness certificate on successful medical examination by Authorized Railway Medical officer. If the candidates fail in medical examination, His/he candidature will be cancelled and his/her any claim for training will not be accepted.
- No Daily allowance or Travelling allowance will be admissible to candidates came for verification of documents.
- Hostel/Residential facility will not be provided to selected candidates and as per apprentice act 1961 the selected candidates have to arrange themselves boarding and lodging arrangements during course of training period.
About North Central Railway
The North Central Railway (abbreviated NCR and is one of the seventeen railway zones in India. The largest railway station in NCR is Kanpur Central. It is headquartered at Allahabad and comprises three divisions: reorganized Allahabad division of the erstwhile Northern Railway, Jhansi division of the erstwhile Central Railway, and new Agra division. The North Central Railway, in its present form, came into existence on 1 April 2003. The North Central Railway present network extends over a large area of North Central India, covering the states of Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Haryana. By December 2017, railways for the first time installed 6,095 GPS-enabled “Fog Pilot Assistance System” railway signalling devices in four most affected zones, Northern Railway zone, North Central Railway zone, North Eastern Railway zone and North Western Railway zone, by doing away with the old practice of putting firecrackers on train tracks to alter train divers running trains on snail’s pace. With these devices, train pilots precisely know in advance, about the location of signals, level-crossing gates and other such approaching markers.
Agreement of Training
- The selected candidate or his/her guardian (in case of minor) has to execute an apprenticeship contract or agreement with employer before apprenticeship training as prescribed under the Apprentice Act 1961.
- 13 After completion of training period apprentice agreement will be lapsed. After completion of training every apprentice have to go for Trade Test on all India level conducted by Director General Training, Ministry of Skill Development And Entrepreneurship.
- 14 The decision of administration regarding selection of candidates and their training will be final. If later on at any stage it is found that selected candidate has given wrong/false information regarding his/her integrity then the candidate will be dismissed at any stage without giving any notice.
- Mode of Application The application and call letter must be filled by candidate in his/her own hand writing in the given format on A4 sheet by ballpoint pen and sent to the following address by ordinary/registered post only:
Office of the Divisional Railway Manager
Personnel Dept. (R&D Section)
North Central Railway, Jhansi U.P. 284003.
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification.
click above to download
the employment notification