BARODA HOUSE, NEW DELHI
Applications on prescribed Proforma from the below mentioned categories of Civil Engg. Deptt are invited for re-engagement in DLI, FZR, LKO, MB, UMB Divisions of Northern Railway & TPP organization, on daily remuneration basis for a period of 1 year or till filling up the vacancies, whichever is earlier. This is underlined that the selected incumbents can/shall be posted any where under the geographical jurisdiction of concerned Divisional office of Northern Railway. The scheme of re-engagement is valid up to 14.09.2018.
The detailed bifurcated vacancies of the Divisions are as under:
1.Name of the post- SSE/P.way, JE/P.way, Welder & B’Smith
No of post- 4690
Pay Scale- Rs.5200-20200/-
Who are eligible to apply:
- Retired Railway employees from Civil Engg. cadre within the age limit of 62 years who are desirous and fit to work on daily remuneration basis.
- The maximum age limit for such re-engagement shall be 62 years of age and /or 14.9.17 & further extended up to 14.09.2018 whichever is earlier. This limit shall not be exceeded during the period of engagement.
Period of Engagement:
- The present scheme of re-engagement of retired employees is upto 14.09.2018 unless extended further by Railway Board. Those re-engaged during this period shall continue upto the last day of the month in which he attains age of 62 years, i.e., following the same system as that of normal retirement.
- All the re-engaged staff will be discharged from engagement immediately after availability of suitable replacement.
Documents required to be enclosed with the applications:
- Application in the prescribed proforma with photo duly self-attested.
- Self attested photo copy of pension payment order.
- Self attested photo copy of the Service Certificate.
Whom to Apply:
- The Divisional Railway Manager (P), Northern Railway/ New Delhi, Firozpur, Lucknow, Moradabad & Ambala (In one division only) latest by 29th October-2017 through registered post only. Name of the post applied for should be clearly mentioned on envelope. The administration shall not be responsible for delay of the Dak.
- The applications sent to HQ office will be summarily rejected. However for the post of SSE/TPP application to be sent to SPO/Engg./ Northern Railway, HQ office, Baroda House, New Delhi.
Last Date: 29-10-2017
click above to download
the employment notification