State Entry Road, New Delhi
Sub – Re-engagement of Retired Employees in Exigencies of services. In terms of Railway Board letter No. E(NG)-II/2007/RC-4/COREIl Dt J6-LO-17 & Circulated Under N.Rly HQ Office PS No 14820/2017 , It has been decided to re-engaged employees who have retired from Railway Service in the following categories of various departments.
1.Name of the post- Porter Operating, SSE, JE & Clerk
No of post- 479
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Retired employees should not have been retired under the safety related retirement scheme ( LARSGESS).
- Removed / Dismissal/compulsory/voluntarily retired employees are not eligible for re- engagement.
- Safety record for last 10 years and / or service record for 5 years shall be examined of the willing candidates.
- Candidates must not have undergone any major punishment ( Under O&AR) as a Railway employee for the above period.
- Medical fitness ‘of the appropriate category is mandatory.
- Maximum age limit for such re-engagement shall be 65 years. As per latest guidelines of Railway Board (RBE No. 19312017) the scheme is valid up to 01. 12.20 19.
- Monthly remuneration of a retired employee being re-engaged be determined by reducing pension from his/her last pay drawn ( i.e basic pay + DA) and not entitled of any incentive as serving employee.
- Suitable/competency of the staff shall be adjudged and record of safety as well as other operational requirement, as needed, will adequately be assessed/adjudged by a committee nominated for this purpose Decision of the committee shall be final.
- Duty hours for re-engaged staff will be same as applicable to the post against which he/she is re-engaged.
- The services of such re-engaged employees will be terminated at any point of time for unsatisfactory service without any prescribed procedure.
- Re-engaged staff will be discharged immediately on joining of selected candidates from RRBs/RRC or other sources against vacant posts.
- The re-engaged retired staff is liable to be posted at any place of Moradabad Division as per departmental requirement.
- Re-engaged staff are not entitled for any CL, LAP, Sick leave etc. If they become absent from duty wages will be deducted from their remuneration.
Last Date: 25-05-2018
click above to download
the employment notification