Last Date: 08th December, 2017
Divisional Railway Manager’s Office
Sub: Re-engagement of Retired staff on monthly remuneration basis in exigencies of services on Mumbai division, Central Railway.
In terms of Railway Board’s letter no. E(NG)II/2007/RC-4/CORE/1 dated 16.10.2017 it has been decided to fill up following vacancies in Mumbai Division by re-engagement of Staff , who have retired from Mumbai Division, Central Railway.
1.Name of the post- Mechanical
No of post- 54
2.Name of the post- Traction
No of post- 97
3.Name of the post- Electrical
No of post- 110
4.Name of the post- Civil Hord
No of post- 16
5.Name of the post- Civil
No of post- 120
6.Name of the post- TRS CLA
No of post- 240
7.Name of the post- Operating
No of post- 26
8.Name of the post- Personnel
No of post- 15
The following terms and conditions may kindly noted:
- The Scheme is valid upto 14.09.18.
- Retired staff who have retired from Mumbai Division of Cenrtral Railway and from the same category and same department for which notification is issued can apply.
- The re-engagement shall be strictly upto 14.09.2018 or attaining the age of 62 years or till the availability of regular candidates from RRB/Departmental Selection whichever is earlier.
- Maximum upper age limit for re-engagement is 62 years as on 14.09.2018. Hence candidate should born on or after 14.09.1956. No re-engaged employee should continue in service beyond 62 years of age.
- The Administration is at liberty to terminate the services of the re-engaged employees even before 14.09.2018 in case their work/ conduct is found unsatisfactory by giving a noticve of 7 days.
- The employees Removed / Dismissed/ Compulsory retired as a result of disciplinary action or in review , are not eligible for re-engagement. Further employees retired under SRRS/LARGESS will not be eligible.
- The re-engaged employees are entitled only for monthly fixed remuneration i.e reducing pension from his/her last pay drawn, (i.e. Basic+DA) at the time of retirement. The monthly fixed remuneration plus full pension shall not exceed the last pay drawn at the time of retirement.
- The Re-engaged employee will not be eligible for any kind of leave (like CL,APL, sick Leave etc). For absence if any, appropriate deduction will be made from the monthly remuneration.
- The re-engaged employees are not entitled for any other benefit or facilities except the monthly fixed remuneration.
- The retired employee shall execute an agreement to abide by all the terms and conditions of the re-engagement.
HOW TO APPLY:
The last date for submission of the application is 08.12.17. Staff retired from Mumbai Division Central Railway desirous for re-engagement, have to submit their applications in the prescribed format at Annexure A in the box kept in P/Genl Section of this office on or before 08.12.17.
Last Date: 08-12-2017
click above to download
the employment notification