Table of Contents
Last Date to apply to North Central Railway: 31st December, 2018
Notification No.- 01/2018 (On Line application)
North Central Railway
On Line Applications are invited for Act Apprentice training under Apprentice Act, 1961 for the year 2018-19 from candidates fulfilling the conditions mentioned in
the notification in the under mentioned designated trades:
1.Name of the post- TECH. CARPENTER
No of post- 11
2.Name of the post- TECH. FITTER
No of post- 335
3.Name of the post- TECH. PAINTER (Genl)
No of post- 05
4.Name of the post- TECH. WELDER (Gas & Elect)
No of post- 13
5.Name of the post- TECH. ARMATURE WINDER
No of post- 47
6.Name of the post- TECH. CARPENTER
No of post- 05
7.Name of the post- TECH. CRANE
No of post- 08
8.Name of the post- TECH. FITTER
No of post- 246
9.Name of the post- TECH. MACHINIST
No of post- 15
10.Name of the post- TECH. PAINTER (Genl)
No of post- 07
11.Name of the post- TECH. WELDER (Gas & Elect)
No of post- 09
12.Name of the post- TECH. ELECTRICIAN
No of post- 02
- Candidate must have completed 15 years and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 30.11.2018.
- The upper age limit may be relaxed by five years in case of SC/ST candidates and three years in case of OBC candidates.
- For physically handicapped persons, upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
- Educational qualification- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with 50% marks and ITI pass certificate in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT.
About North Central Railway
The North Central Railway is one of the seventeen railway zones in India. The largest railway station in NCR is Kanpur Central. It is headquartered at Allahabad and comprises three divisions: reorganized Allahabad division of the erstwhile Northern Railway, Jhansi division of the erstwhile Central Railway, and new Agra division. The North Central Railway, in its present form, came into existence on 1 April 2003. The North Central Railway present network extends over a large area of North Central India, covering the states of Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Haryana. By December 2017, railways for the first time installed 6,095 GPS-enabled “Fog Pilot Assistance System” railway signalling devices in four most affected zones, Northern Railway zone, North Central Railway zone, North Eastern Railway zone and North Western Railway zone, by doing away with the old practice of putting firecrackers on train tracks to alter train divers running trains on snail’s pace. With these devices, train pilots precisely know in advance, about the location of signals, level crossing gates and other such approaching markers. Online applications are invited from Scouts & Guides persons having minimum educational and Scouts & Guides Qualification as given in Para 2 & 3 below, for recruitment in Grade Pay Rs. Applicants will fill their form on line on the NCR website www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in. The applicants will login on NCR website www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in. News and Recruitment Act Apprentice.
- The selection of Act Apprentice for training will be done on the basis of merit list of the candidates who have applied and are eligible in reference to the notification. There will be no written exam or interview/oral exam in this selection.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of total marks obtained in 10th or its equivalent Exam by a candidate from recognized educational Board / Institute plus ITI examination marks.
- The calculation of percentage of marks will be based on the total marks obtained in 10th or its equivalent Exam plus ITI examination marks and not on the basis of marks of any subject or a group of subjects.
- If more than one candidate gets equal marks/percentage in 10th Exam plus ITI marks then the older candidate whose date of birth is earlier will be higher in rank than the other whose date of birth is later.
- Trade/Community/Category wise Select List will be prepared on the basis of merit.
- The candidates placed in the select list will be called for verification of documents in due time.
- The candidate will be declared fit for training after being given the medical fitness certificate on successful medical examination by Authorized Railway Medical Officer. If the candidate fails in medical examination, his/her candidature will be cancelled and he/she will have no right for training.
- No Daily allowance or Travelling allowance will be admissible.
- Hostel/Residential facility will not be provided to selected candidates and as per Apprentice Act, 1961 the selected candidates have to arrange accommodation for themselves.
Agreement of Training
- The selected candidate or his/her guardian (in case of minor) has to execute an apprenticeship contract or agreement with employer before apprenticeship training as prescribed under the Apprentice Act, 1961.
- After completion of training every apprentice has to undergo to Trade Test conducted by Director General, Employment &Training, Ministry of Labour & Employment, New Delhi. Passed candidate will get National Trade Certificate but there is no guarantee of employment.
- The decision of administration regarding selection of candidates and their training will be final. If at a later stage it is found that the selected candidate has given wrong / false information, then the candidate will be dismissed without giving any notice.
The last date of receiving of the complete online printout application form in all respects in the office is 31.12-2018 at 17:45 PM by ordinary post only. The candidates may also drop his/her application in the box on any working day between 10.00 AM to 17:45 PM up to 31-12-2018 in the Office of Sr. Divisional Personnel Officer, Allahabad (Personnel Branch/Recruitment Section – Room No. 112 ) .
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification.
click above to download
the employment notification