Table of Contents
Last Date to apply to North Central Railway: 19th August, 2019
Employment Notice No.S&GQ 2019-20
NORTH CENTRAL RAILWAY
Online applications are invited from Scouts & Guides persons having minimum educational and Scouts & Guides Qualification as given in Para 2 & 3 below, for recruitment in Grade Pay Rs.1900 and 1800 (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level – 02 & 01) against Scouts & Guides Quota 2019-20 on North Central Railway till 23.59 Hrs of closing date for the quota as indicated below:
1.Name of the post- Group ‘C’
No of post- 02
Pay Scale- Grade Pay-Rs.1900/-
2.Name of the post- (Erstwhile) Group-‘D’
No of post- 06
Pay Scale- Level-1 (Grade Pay-Rs.1800/-)
- For Pay Matrix Level-2 (Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-): The candidate should have minimum qualification of Intermediate or equivalent examination passed with 50% aggregate from any recognized Board/University. The condition of 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/Ex. Servicemen and the candidates possessing higher qualification i.e. Graduation/ Post Graduation etc. from a recognized University.
- (Authority: RBE No.145/2014 dated 17.12.2014 & RBE No.82/1995 dated 01.08.1995) D For Technical Posts -Matriculation / SSLC plus ITI from recognized institutions of NCVT/SCVT (OR) Matriculation / SSLC plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship.
- For Pay Matrix Level-1 (Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-): The candidate should have minimum qualification of 10th pass from any recognized Board or ITI or equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
About North Central Railway
North Central Railway is known as the Workhorse of Indian Railways which spreads across three divisions viz Allahabad, Jhansi and Agra, It extends from Ghaziabad (excl.) in the north to Mughalsarai (excl.) in the east on New Delhi Howarah trunk route and from Palwal (excl.) to Bina (excl.) on New Delhi Mumbai/ Chennai corridor. Rightly referred to as heartbeat of Indian Railways, North Central Railway span over parts of UP, Haryana, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh with about 3062 route km. of BG comprising predominately, double line- electrified sections defining the sides and diagonals of the Golden Quadrilateral.
CONDITIONS FOR RECRUITMENT
- Before applying candidate should ensure that he/she fuffill the minimum eligibility norms. 7.2 Before posting against any working post the candidate should have to pass the requisite medical examinations prescribed for the post conducted by the Railway administration. For For posts where there is initial training prescribed, candidates has to qualify the training before posting.
- Selected candidates, if posted as Clerk cum Typist have to acquire typing skill within a period of 2 years from the date of appointment at the speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi on Typewriter and if typewriting skills are tested on Personal Computers (PCs), then 40 words per minute in English or 35 words per minute in Hindi. If they do not acquire the requisite typing skill within two years, no additional time will be given and services of such candidates will summarily terminated.
- A caste certificate on the prescribed format for recruitment in Central Government services issued by the competent authority in the case of SC/ST/OBC should be uploaded for the purpose of taking relaxation as admissible.
- Selected candidates will be utilized by the administration for arranging activities/events etc. whenever need arises and they will also continue to perform the duties of the posts on which they shall be posted.
- The Selected Candidates can be posted anywhere & on any posts as per administrative requirements.
Serving Railway staff and those working in Quasi-Administrative offices of the Railway organization such as Railway Canteens, Co-operative Societies and Institutes shall have to upload No Objection Certificate (NOC) issued by their employer.
- For all candidates except those mentioned in Para 9.2 below Rs 500/- (Rupee Five Hundred Only) with a provision for refunding Rs’ 400/- to those who actually appear in the written examination.
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex- Servicemen/Persons with Disabilities (PWDs), Women, Minorities and Economic Backward Classes Rs 250 ((Rupee Two Hundred Fifty Only) with a provision for refunding the same to those who actually appear in the written examination.
- Economically Backward Classes candidates means those whose annual family income is less than Rs.50,000/-. They have to upload EBC certificate on prescribed format as per Annexure-D.
- The examination fee is non-refundable (except those mentioned in Para 9.2). It should be paid ONLINE using internet banking or debit/credit cards (service charges apply for all which will be borne by the candidates). Applications not accompanied with examination fee, wherever required, will be summarily rejected.
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification.
click above to download
the employment notification