Employment Notice No. Constable/RPF–01/2018
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
ONLINE applications are invited from eligible Male and Female candidates for the recruitment of Constable in Level 3 of 7 th CPC Pay matrix for the vacancies in Railway Protection Force (RPF) of various Zones of Indian Railways and Railway Protection Special Force (RPSF). Applications complete in all respect should be submitted ONLINE
ONLY before 23.59 hrs of 30/06/2018.
1.Name of the post- Constables
No of post- 8619
Pay Scale- Rs.21700/-
- Computer Based Test (CBT) shall be held simultaneously for all Zonal Railways and RPSF.
- Admission to all stages of recruitment process shall be purely provisional, subject to the candidates satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Mere issue of e-call letter to the candidates will NOT imply that their candidature has been finally accepted by the CRC.
- CRC may reject the candidature of any applicant at any stage of recruitment process in case the candidate is found to be not fulfilling the requisite criteria and if appointed, such candidate shall be removed from service summarily.
- Before applying for the post notified in this notification, candidate should satisfy himself/herself that he/she fulfils all the eligibility norms including age, height, chest, educational qualification, physical and medical standards. Candidate should ensure that he/she has requisite qualification from recognized University/Board /Institute as on the date of Closure for submission of the application for this Employment Notice. Those awaiting results of the final examinations for the prescribed qualification are not eligible and hence NEED NOT apply.
- Candidates submitting more than one application with different particulars like name/Father’s name/ Category/ educational qualification will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates should enter their Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth as recorded in 10th/Matriculation certificate only. In cases of name change, candidates shall indicate their changed Name only in the ONLINE application. However, other details shall match with the Matriculation or Equivalent certificate. Date of such change (or) application for such change shall be prior to the last date of submission of ONLINE application. Gazette Notification or any other legal document as applicable for such cases shall have to be submitted at the time of Document Verification (DV).
- In case candidate has changed his name, then gazette notification or any other legal document as applicable should be submitted at the time of document verification. Such candidates should indicate their changed name in the application. However other details should match with the Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Date of such change should be prior to the date of application.
How to Apply RPF Vacancy:
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://constable.rpfonlinereg.org/ or http://www.indianrailways.gov.in from 01.06.2018 to 30.06.2018 till 23.59 hrs.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application 01 June 2018
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application 30 June 2018
Last Date for Payment of Fee by Online 30 June 2018
Last Date for Payment of Fee by Challan 05 July 2018
Tentative Date for Computer Based Test (CBT): September and October 2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form