Table of Contents
Last Date to apply to Indian Port Rail Corporation Ltd: 08th January, 2019
Indian Port Rail Corporation Ltd.
Corporate Office: 4th Floor, Nirman Bhavan
Mumbai Port Trust Building, M.P. Road
Mazgaon (E), Mumbai-400010
The Government of India had approved the formation of a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) as a public limited company under Companies Act, 2013 and named it as Indian Port Rail Corporation Limited (IPRCL) to provide efficient rail evacuation systems to Major Ports and thereby enhance their handling capacity and efficiency. The Company would undertake projects involving last mile connectivity to Major Ports, modernization of evacuation infrastructure in Ports, operate and manage internal Port Railway system and raise financial resources for funding Port Related Connectivity Projects. The company is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Shipping, Government of India.
IPRCL is a Joint Venture Company between the 11 Major Ports (under the Ministry of Shipping) and Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) as equity shareholders. Established as public limited company under the Companies Act, 2013 on 10th July 2015 with Initial authorized capital of Rs.500 crores and Initial Paid-up share capital: Rs.100 Crore.
The Company has registered Office at Delhi and Corporate Office at Mumbai.
1.Name of the post- Assistant Manager (HR)
No of post- 1
Pay Scale- E-2 50000-160000
Two years full time Masters Degree in Personnel Management & IR or MBA with specialization in HR or MHRD / MLS or MSW or Two years full time post graduate diploma in Personnel Management / FIRM. The above two years Master’s Degree / Two years Diploma should be from recognized University.
About Indian Port Rail Corporation Ltd
In order to execute the last mile connectivity rail connectivity and internal rail projects of the Major Ports more effectively and efficiently a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) – The Indian Port Rail Corporation (IPRC) is incorporated under the Companies Act 2013, under the administrative control of the Ministry of Shipping, Government of India.
90% of the paid-up equity of the company has been provided by the 11 Major Ports and 10% by the Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL). The Authorized Capital of the company is Rs. 500 Crore and Paid-up Capital is Rs. 100 Crore. It is also proposed that IPRCL may raise funding from Multilateral / Bi-lateral agencies and other financial institutions in future.
Both CDA / IDA Officials should have at least 10 years of work experience in HR Department of Central Govt./CPSEs / Central Govt Autonomous bodies out of which they must fulfill the following criteria: For employees working in CDA pay-scale
- All qualifications should be recognized by UGC/AICTE/AIU(GOI).
- Additional weightage may be given to candidates having additional relevant qualifications.
- IPRCL reserves the right to raise/modify the eligibility criteria in minimum educational qualification and/or minimum work experience.
- Appointment shall be subject to Service and Conduct Rules of IPRCL.
- Application should be duly forwarded through “Proper Channel” along with Certified copies of last 5 years APARs/ACRs. However, advance copy of application shall be considered. In case of difficulty in forwarding the application through “Proper Channel”, Candidate has to attach a declaration that, if Shortlisted, No Objection Certificate (NOC) will be produced at the time of Interview.
- If the candidate is not in a position to forward the application through “Proper Channel” nor he / she may be able to produce NOC at the time of Interview then the applicant may send his / her application along with self-certified copies of last 5 years ACR/APARs and other requisite documents. However, in case of his / her selection to the post he / she has to be properly relieved from the parent organization for which he / she will have to compulsory obtain a Relieving Letter and submit the same in IPRCL while joining the Company failing which he / she will not be allowed to join the Company.
- There is no requirement of last 5 years APAR and application through proper channel in case of Officials from Private Sector.
- IPRCL takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of any application or communication. Candidates in their own interest are advised to submit applications well in time before the last date to avoid possible delay in postal transit. Application received after due date will be summarily rejected.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect / false information / certificate / documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Any request for change of address / change of Centre for group discussion and / or interview shall not be entertained.
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification.
click above to download
the employment notification