Notification No. RRC/CR/GDCE-02/2017
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL
Chief Project Manager (Conv)’s
Office Building, Wadibunder,
P. D’Mello Road, Mumbai-400010
Central Railway invites Application for the posts of 150 Junior Clerk-cum-Typist. Apply Online before 30 December 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Central Railway Job Details:
1.Post Name: Junior Clerk-cum-Typist
No of Vacancy: 150 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.19900-63200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.1900/-
Educational Qualification: 12th (10+2 stage) or its equivalent examination, with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate with Typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English/ 25 w.p.m. in Hindi.
- Typing test with required “words per minute” (w.p.m.) speed shall be conducted anytime after the issue of result of written test and only those candidates who pass the Typing test successfully will be selected. Hence, the candidates should remain in readiness for Typing Test.
- Those awaiting results of the examination NEED NOT apply. Entry of the prescribed minimum Educational Qualification and those entered in the online application should also be in the Service Record of the candidate. Without this, the application will be treated as invalid at the scrutiny stage.
- The process shall comprise of a Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by Typing test, Document Verification and Medical Examination.
- Standard of examination shall be like that of direct recruitment conducted by RRB. The question paper will have 100 questions, each carrying one mark and the duration of the examination will be 90 Minutes.
- On qualifying CBT, candidates will be eligible for next stage of selection i.e. Typing Test as per their merit.
- The selection will be made strictly as per merit in the Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by Typing test. Shortlisted candidates will be called for verification of their original documents.
- Before applying, the candidates should carefully read the instructions and ensure that he/she fulfils all the prescribed eligibility criteria at the time of submission of application as per the Notification.
- RRC reserves the right to conduct the examination in batches on various dates and locations as decided by the RRC.
- The list of eligible/ineligible candidates will be published on the website of the RRC. The eligible candidates can download their admit cards from the RRC website in due course. Candidates are advised to be in continuous access of RRC website for various information of the stages of selection.
- The scheme of GDCE will be implemented according to the guidelines issued by Railway Board and will be binding on all candidates.
How to Apply Central Railway Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.rrccr.com from 01.12.2017 to 30.12.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30.12.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form