Centralised employment notice no. 02/2015
Special recruitment drive for persons with disabilities for non technical popular categories (under graduate)
Date & time of closing: 21/09/2015 up to 23.59 hrs.
ONLINE applications are invited from eligible Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) of Indian Nationality for the following different Non Technical Popular Categories (Under Graduate) posts. Applications complete in all respects should be submitted only ONLINE to the concerned Railway Recruitment Board, as mentioned in Para-15 of General Instructions, till 23.59 hrs of closing date.
- CANDIDATES TO ENSURE THEIR ELIGIBILITY BEFORE APPLYING: Only the candidates who come under the definition of Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) as defined in Para 11 of this notification are eligible to apply. The candidates must ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions prescribed for the post/examination on the date of application. Admission of the candidates for the written/ online exam ination(s) for the posts notified in this notification would be on the basis of the information furnished by them in the ONLINE application. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post(s), his/her candidature will be cancelled forthwith.
- EXAMINATION FEE: NIL
- HOW TO APPLY: Candidates are required to apply ONLINE to any one RRB ONLY, on the website of Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) as indicated in Para 15. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications are available on the website of RRB(s). Brief Instructions to fill up the same are given in Pam Nos. 5 and 5 (A) of this notification. Application to more than one RRB will lead to rejection of all the applications.
- LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: The ONLINE application, complete in all respect, can be submitted to RRB concerned upto 21/09/2015 till 23.59 Hrs. No physical copy of application is required to be sent to RRBs.
- SAME DAY EXAMINATION: Written/Online Examination will be held on the same day by all participating RRBs.
- NEGATIVE MARKING: There shall be penalty (negative marking) in written/online examination and marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer @ 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question.
HOW TO APPLY :
- Candidates can apply to any one RRB only through ONLINE application mode by visiting the website of RRB concerned. The website addresses of RRBs is given in Pam 15. Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the instructions available on the website of RRB and in this notification. The onus is on the candidate to prove that all the information provided/submitted by him/her in the application is true.
- Candidates are required to go to the link provided for filling ONLINE application and fill up the personal details/B10-DATA etc. carefully. They are also required to exercise their option/preference for posts & Railway/Production Unit, wherever applicable.
- NOTE-I : The candidates are required to indicate their Post-wise and Railway-wise preferences very carefully. Options once exercised in the ONLINE application shall be final and no request for change shall be entertained.
- NOTE-II : Candidates should ensure that their Name, Father's Name, Date of Birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also to debarment (Please refer Para 1.06 Note also).
- NOTE-III : Candidates are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire recruitment process as important messages will be sent by email /SMS which will be deemed to have been read by the candidates.
NOTE-I: Applications with Mandatory columns not filled, incomplete, without photo of candidate are liable to be rejected.
NOTE-II: In case the application is rejected, candidates will be able to view their status ONLINE on the website of RRB concerned along with the reasons for rejection(s). SMS / e-mail alerts shall also be sent to the candidates on their registered mobile number/ e-mail ID, as indicated in their ONLINE application. Candidates whose application/candidature is rejected will NOT be intimated by post.
NOTE-III: To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised in their own interest to submit ONLINE application much before the closing date since there may be a possibility of inability/failure to log on to the website of RRB concerned on account of heavy load on the Internet or website Jam during last days.
NOTE-1V: RRBs do not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their application within the last day on account of aforesaid reasons or any other reason.
के. रो. सू. सं. 02/2015 - ऑनलाइनआवेदनकेलिएयहाँक्लीककरें
Click here for Online Application - C.E.N. No. 02/2015
Click above to download
The vacancy notification details
click above to apply now
to RRB Recruitment