Table of Contents
Document Verification Date
Document Verification Date of North Central Railway: 26-04-2019 and 27-04-2019
Employment Notification No. 02/2018
Railway Recruitment Cell/ North Central Railway
Balmiki Chauraha, Nawab Yusuf Road
Civil Lines, Prayagraj (Allahabad)
Conducting of document & candidature Verification and Medical Examination of eligible candidates of CEN No. 02/2018.
1. Total 150 (including 5% extra PWDs, VI 50,HI 50, LD50) qualified candidates in Computer Based Test (CBT) against Centralized Employment Notification No. 02/2018 for the recruitment of various posts of Level-1, 7th CPC are called as per merit of marks for document verification and candidature verification on 26/04/2019 and 27/04/2019.
2. Total 14288 qualified candidates excluding PWD candidates based on Computer Based Test (CBT) against Centralized Employment Notification No. 02/2018 for the recruitment of various posts of Level-1 had been called for Physical Efficiency Test (PET) from 26/03/2019 to 08/04/2019 at DSA ground, Prayagraj (Allahabad) therein total 8144 candidates got qualified out of 14288 candidates.
About North Central Railway
The North Central Railway is one of the 18 railway zones in India. The largest railway station in NCR is Kanpur Central. It is headquartered at Prayagraj and comprises three divisions: reorganized Prayagraj division of the erstwhile Northern Railway, Jhansi division of the erstwhile Central Railway, and new Agra division. The North Central Railway, in its present form, came into existence on 1 April 2003. The North Central Railway present network extends over a large area of North Central India, covering the states of Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Haryana.
3. Total 4800 candidates got qualified (including 5% extra) in Physical Efficiency Test (PET) as per merit of marks secured in CBT after adhering the prescribed rules of reservation (Horizontal and Vertical) are called for documents verification and candidature verification from 29/04/2019 to 14/06/2019.
4. Candidates failing to report on the scheduled date and time will not be allowed to appear in the documents verification. However, candidates unable to report on the scheduled date, due to some unavoidable circumstances like voting in the general election may report on 15/06/2019 and 17/06/2019 at 09.00 AM for document verification at Railway Recruitment Cell, Balmiki Chauraha, Nawab Yusuf Road, Civil Lines, Prayagraj (Allahabad). Such candidates will have to submit undeniable proof of voting or the other unavoidable circumstances. If satisfied with the proofs submitted by the candidate, he/ she may be allowed to participate in document verification by the competent authority of RRC/ NCR/ Allahabad. The decision of Chairman, Railway Recruitment Cell shall be final and binding in this regard.
5. Link for downloading the E-Call letter for document verification, candidature and medical fitness test will be made available on the official website (www.rrcald.org) of the Railway Recruitment Cell,North Central Railway, Allahabad before fixed date of DV of the candidate.
6. All the information regarding document, candidature verification and medical fitness test shall bepublished on the official website of the Railway Recruitment Cell, Allahabad. Candidates are advised to visit the website regularly.
7. The document and the candidature verification process is being commenced from 26/04/2019 to 17/06/2019. All the 4950 candidates, who are being called for document and candidature verification, are hereby informed that they must report for verification on the scheduled date, time and venue mentioned in E-call letter with the following documents and two sets of self-attested copies of each documents along with original documents.
7.1 Matriculation/High School Examination Certificate or Equivalent certificate as Proof for Date of Birth and Matriculation Qualification. (The candidates’ name and father/ mothers’ name mentioned in the application will be verified with reference to the names mentioned in this certificate.).
7.2 NCVT(NTC/NAC) / SCVT Certificate as applicable
7.3 SC/ST certificate in the format as per Annexure – I.
7.4 OBC-NCL certificate in the format as per Annexure – II
7.5 Non creamy layer declaration by OBC candidates as per Annexure II A
7.6 Income Certificate for Waiving Examination Fee for Economically Backward Classes as per Annexure – lll.
7.7 Original discharge certificate for Ex-servicemen.
7.8 Photo Copy of both sides of Aadhaar Card.
7.9 Medical Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) as per Annexure –V(A),V(B),V(C) as applicable.
7.10 NOC from serving employees with date of appointment.
7.11 NOC from Serving Defence Personnel with probable date of discharge.
7.12 Minority Community declaration on Non – judicial Stamp Paper as per Annexure – lV.
7.13 Gazette notification and/or any Legal document in case of formal change of name as mentioned in para 1.7.
7.14 Receipt of payment if made through a challan at SBI branch or Pay-in-slip at Computerized post office.
7.15 Self Certification by the Transgender candidates
7.16 J & K domicile certificate.
7.17 Decree of divorce/judicial separation from the competent Court of Law as applicable and Affidavit stating that the candidate has not remarried.
7.18 Death Certificate of spouse in case of widow candidate and Affidavit stating that the candidate has not remarried.
7.19 Ex-Servicemen candidates who secure civil employment after applying for this CEN should give self declaration to the concerned employer about the details of application against this CEN, as soon as they join. The acknowledged copy of this declaration along with NOC from the civil employer should be produced during DV.
7.20 Candidates are advised to bring four similar colour photographs of passport size.
7.21 Printed copy of the original Application FORM.
7.22 Lower part of e-Call letter of on line examination based on CBT.
7.23 Lower part of Call letter of Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
Candidates who have not submitted their original certificates at the time Document Verification will not be given extra time and the candidature of such candidates will be forfeited
8. On the next day of the Document verification, the candidates will have to report at one of the Hospitals of NCR situated at Allahabad, Kanpur, Agra, Jhansi as decided by RRC/ALD for medical examination. Candidates have to stay one or more days at their own cost. They have to make their own arrangement for lodging/boarding.No request for change of date, time and venue will be entertained.
9.It is noteworthy that document verification is just another stage in the selection process. Merely issue of call letter for appearing for documents verification or being found suitable in document verification does not confirm any right for subsequent stage of recruitment process or placing name on the panel.Final selection of the candidates will depend upon his/her merit position subject to fulfilling all the eligibility norms, If erroneously appointed, such candidates shall be liable to be remove from service.
10. Although all prior precautions have been taken in preparation of results of examination, railway recruitment cell, Allahabad reserves the right to rectify the errors and omissions, if any. Railway Recruitment cell/ Allahabad will not be responsible for printing errors. Railway Recruitment Cell, North Central Railway expresses its inability to entertain any correspondence from the unsuccessful candidates.
11.Warning:11(1) -Beware of touts and job racketeers trying to deceive by false promises of securing job in Railways either through influence or by use of unfair and unethical means. RRB/RRC has not appointed any agent(s) or coaching center(s) for action on its behalf. Candidates are warned against any such claims being made by persons/agencies. Candidates are selected purely as per merit. Beware of unscrupulous elements and do not fall in their trap. Candidates attempting to influence RRB/RRC directly or indirectly shall be disqualified and legal action can be initiated against them. 11(2) -Candidates are advice to consult only the official website of RRB/RRC and beware of FAKE websites put by unscrupulous elements/touts.
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification.
click above to download
the result published