ADVT No. DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2018 (126) Dated:18/05/2018
DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION LTD
Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. Metro Bhawan,
Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi-110001
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd, a Joint Venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, Lifeline of Delhi, prides itself on its ability to nurture its employees through its unique work culture. Today, DMRC empowered by about 13500 employees with MRTS activities spread over Delhi NCR, Jaipur, Kochi, Vijaywada, Mumbai, Lucknow etc. carry about 2.8 million passengers per day in Delhi & NCR. In addition to the above, DMRC has also been entrusted with the work of preparation of DPR for the High Speed Rail Link Project of Indian Railways at Trivandrum and the Monorail Project at Trivandrum and Kozhikode and consultancy work for different cities in India.
To meet with the immediate requirement of experienced personnel for DMRC and its allied projects, applications are invited from retired/experienced, dynamic and motivated persons having experience of working with Indian Railway / Railway PSUs for the post of Deputy General Manager (Rolling Stock) in DMRC to be filled on Re-employment basis for DMRC Mumbai Office:
1.Name of the post- Deputy General Manager
No of post- 1
Pay Scale- 29100-54500/-
Schedule of Selection Process:
- The complete filled in Application Form should reach this office latest by 11/06/2018.
- Names of shortlisted candidates will tentatively be put up on our website after 26/06/2018 (6 pm). The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for interview on the scheduled date and time with all original documents /testimonials and experience certificates. The interview will be tentatively scheduled by the First week of July, 2018 at Metro Bhawan, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi. No separate communications by post will be sent to the candidates individually. The candidates are required to go through the instructions for interview displayed on DMRC website and appear for the interview accordingly along with original copies of testimonials. The candidates should be in constant touch with DMRC website for updated information.
- The names of the candidates, who qualify the selection process, will be uploaded in DMRC website tentatively after Third week of July, 2018.
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent for medical examination as per the medical standards mentioned on DMRC website.
- The detailed form to be filled up is enclosed as Annexure I. The candidates shall submit the filled in format and all the relevant documents and testimonials.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. DMRC is not responsible for loss/delay in post.
- DMRC is not responsible for any printing error that might have inadvertently crept in.
How to apply:
Eligible and willing candidates may apply as per the application format at Annexure-I. All relevant documents should be attached with the application.
The eligible and willing candidates who fulfill the above mentioned eligibility criteria may apply along with their detailed particulars in the enclosed format by 11/06/2018, positively, by speed post to: Chief General Manager (HR) Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road New Delhi-110001.
click above to download
the employment notification