ADVT No. DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2018 (Deputation-3), Dated: 05/04/2018
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (DMRC) a Joint Venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and govt of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, Lifeline of Delhi, prides itself on its ability to nurture its employees through its unique work culture. Today, DMRC empowered by about 11500 employees with MRTS activities spread over Delhi & NCR. In addition to the above, DMRC has also been entrusted with the work of preparation of DPR for the High Speed Rai l Link Project of Indian Railways at Trivandrum and Monorail Project at Trivandrum and Kozhikode and consultancy work for different cities in India.
To meet with the increased activities of DMRC in HR Wing, there is an urgent requirement of filling up of SAG level
posts(GM level) at Delhi. Applications are invited from experienced, dynamic and motivated officers of Indian Railways, having relevant work experience, for the post of General Manager (HR) to be filled on deputation basis
1. Name of the post- General Manager/HR
No of post- 01
Pay Scale- Rs. 37400-67000 (Grade pay Rs.10, 000/-)
Officer should be working or empanelled in SAG level (officers working in Non-Functional SAG may also apply).
Preference will be given to SAG/NFSAG level officers having a minimum of 8 to 10 years service left for superannuation. The officer should have varied experience of working in Railway Personnel department and dealing with important HR works like recruitment and manpower planning etc. The candidate should be conversant
with functioning in computerized environment. Hands on knowledge on various computer applications, relating to the job is desirable. The incumbent will be required to deal with all the HR matters and operations/recruitment/training in DMRC. Officer should be free from D&AR and Vigilance enquiry.
The candidate/s/will/would be screened by a Screening Committee consisting of three Directors of DMRC. The candidate’s suitability will/would be decided, keeping in view the job requirement. The selection process would comprise of appraisal of different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude, physical fitness,etc. All related information shall be available only on website: http://www.delhimetrorail.com and candidates must remain in constant touch with it.
Pay and Allowances:
- The officers will be eligible to draw parent department pay plus deputation allowance.
- Note: The applicants may submit simultaneously a copy of the application to their administrative officer (HQ/Board, etc.) for forwarding the application to DMRC indicating No Objection, Vigilance/D&AR clearance/APAR, etc.
- Eligible and interested Railway Officers may apply as per the application format at Annexure-I. The candidates must enclose all relevant proof/documents in support of qualification, experience & pay scales/gross salary.
- The duly filled in application form should be sent in an envelope superscribing on the cover prominently-Name of the post, latest by the closing date i.e. 30 days from date of issue by speed post at the following address.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd
Metro Bhawan Fire Brigade Lane,
click above to download
the employment notification