ADVT No. DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2015 (70) Dated: 16/07/2015
Requirement of Dy. General Manager (Design) & Manager (Design) in DMRC On 4 year Contract basis.
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd, a Joint Venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, Lifeline of Delhi, prides itself on its ability to nurture its employees through its unique work culture. Today, DMRC empowered by about 8000 employees with MRTS activities spread over Delhi NCR, Jaipur, Kochi etc. carry more than 2.6 million passengers every day in Delhi & NCR. In addition to the above, DMRC has also been entrusted with the work of preparation of DPR for the High Speed Rail Link Project of Indian Railways at Trivandrum and the Monorail Project at Trivandrum and Kozhikode and consultancy work for different cities in India like Lucknow, Ahmadabad and abroad too like Jakarta, Dhaka etc.
To meet with the immediate requirement of experienced personnel for Design Department of DMRC, applications are invited from experienced, dynamic and motivated Civil Engineers of Indian nationality, having relevant work experience, on Contract basis.
- Dy. General Manager (Design) Post Code - DyCE/Design
- Manager (Design) Post Code – Manager /Design
The selection methodology will comprise a three-stage process –
(ii) Group Discussion
(iii) Medical Examination.
(The Medical Examination will be in Executive /Technical category. The details of Medical Examination are available on DMRC website.)
Candidates shall be called for GD/Interview in the ratio of 1:5, subject to availability of suitable candidates.
The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness. Candidates will have to pass through the Screening Process and Medical examination, before being adjudged as suitable for selection. Candidates, who fail in the prescribed medical test, will not be given any alternative employment and decision of the Corporation is final on this issue. All related information shall be available only on Website and candidates must remain in constant touch with it.
1. Last date of receipt of filled in application through Speed post is 05/08/2015.
2. Names of pre qualified candidates in the ratio of 1:5 will be displayed on our website tentatively
on 17/08/15 by 6 pm along with other details like venue, time etc.
3. The interview will be held on 28/08/15 (tentatively) (Complete details will be displayed on
our website). The selection process will consist of Interview and Group Discussions.
4. No separate communications by post will be sent to candidates individually. Candidates are required to go through the instructions for interview displayed on our website and appear for the interview accordingly along with original copies of testimonials.
5. The final results will be declared by 05/09/15 (tentatively).
click above to download
the vacancy notification