Table of Contents
Last Date to Apply to RITES LIMITED: 19th February, 2019
Vacancy No: 01/19
RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector–29
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
RITES Ltd. is in urgent need of dynamic and hard working professionals as under:
1.Name of the post- Executive Director(Finance)
No of post- 01
Pay Scale- Rs.1,50,000–3,00,000
Experience is defined as under:
Candidates working in Central/ State Govt./ PSU/ autonomous organizations etc in an Executive capacity should have a total experience of 25 years with atleast 6 years experience of working in IDA pay scale ₹1, 20, 000–2, 80,000 (pre-revised IDA pay-scale of ₹ 51, 300–73, 000)/ level 14 in Pay Matrix of 7th CPC in CDA scale of pay
(pre-revised CDA pay-scale of ₹37, 400–67, 000 with GP ₹10, 000) or above.
Candidates working in Private Sector or other organizations with experience in Executive capacity as indicated above should have an annual CTC of atleast 36 LPA.
Experience should be in different areas of Finance and Accounts viz. Corporate Accounting, Financial Management, Taxation-Direct/ Indirect, Treasury Management, Corporate Governance, Tender Evaluation, Vetting of Contracts/offers/estimates etc.
RITES Limited(earlier known as Rail India Technical and Economic Service) is an engineering consultancy company, specializing in the field of transport infrastructure. Established in 1974 by the Government of India, the company’s initial charter was to provide consultancy services in rail transport management to operators in India and abroad. RITES has since diversified into planning and consulting services for other infrastructure, including airports, ports, highways and urban planning. On-shore WDS6 Diesel Loco Leasing service has been introduced. It was awarded the status of MINIRATNA in 2002. It has executed projects in over 62 countries on every major continent. As of 2011, it was executing projects in over 30 countries.
- Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- Serving Govt./PSU officials, if selected will be allowed to join only after they are properly relieved from their parent organization.
- The period of training/internship/ article ship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
- Legal jurisdiction will be Delhi in case of any dispute.
- No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.
How to Apply:
- Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
- While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
- Please attach copies of experience certificates from your previous employment in respect of claims made by you in your application. In respect of current employment, experience certificate/ joining letter along with last months’ salary slips, or, Form 16 and other documents which clearly prove your continuity in the job are to be attached. In case your claim is not established from the proofs submitted by you; your application is liable to be rejected. Please check your claims and certificates submitted by you carefully. Incomplete application, or, insufficient proof would entail rejection of your application. No claims would be entertained at a later stage.
- For proof of CTC/ salary, candidates shall have to submit a copy of their last Form No. 16/ Earning Card/ salary slip/ Appraisal letter/ any other suitable document.
- Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC) should be in the format prescribed by Government of India only. OBC candidates included in the Central List with certificate not more than 12 months old (with clear mention of candidate not belonging to “Creamy Layer”) in the GOI prescribed format only will be considered for the posts reserved for OBC.
- The candidates are also advised to keep a copy of Application Form submitted with them and to carry the same at the time of the Interview (if called)
- Candidates who have registered online but whose physical application along with aforesaid documents is not received by the due date, their candidature may not be considered. The company reserves the right to consider only such applications which are received in physical format by the prescribed date.
- The original testimonials/documents along with one self-attested copy will have to be produced by the candidates at the time of interview (if called).
- Applications received after the last date of receipt of Application Form and documents shall be rejected.
- RITES Ltd. does not bear any responsibility for any delay in post/courier for any reason whatsoever.
- Departmental Candidates of RITES are required to apply online and submit their hard copy through proper channel.
- Candidates working in Government Departments/ PSU are required to apply through proper channel. The candidates who apply directly would have to bring NOC from their employer at the time of Interview (if called) so as to consider their claims under technical resignation category.
- Candidates not fulfilling the minimum laid down criteria advertised with respect to educational qualifications, age, and experience for selection to the respective post, would not be able to register online.
- Candidates should submit only one application for one vacancy and application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. RITES will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates. However, candidates can apply for any number of vacancies.
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news/ notification.
click above to download
the employment notification