Table of Contents
Last Date to apply to KMRCL: 17th November, 2019
KOLKATA METRO RAIL CORPORATION LIMITED (KMRCL)
KMRCL Bhavan, HRBC Office Compound
Munshi Premchand Sarani, Kolkata-700021
KOLKATA METRO RAIL CORPORATION LIMITED (KMRCL), a Central Public Sector Enterprise, Government of India, formed to implement the East West Metro Corridor
Project at Kolkata, invites applications from eligible candidates for appointment on deputation basis to the post indicated in the table below as per the conditions regarding educational and other qualifications, working experience, age limits, pay scale level, as noted against each of the said Table:
1.Name of the post- Chief Law Assistant
No of post- 01
Degree in Law from any Recognized University
Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (KMRCL) is a Government of India enterprise implementing Kolkata (East-West Metro) Corridor Project. KMRCL's Project upon completion will connect Salt Lake Sector-V in the East and Howrah Maidan in the West. There shall be 6 nos elevated stations and 6 nos underground stations. The line will have interchange with existing terminals of Indian railways at Howrah and Sealdah.
Maximum Age limit as on 01/09/2019:
Not more than 50 years as on 01-09-2019
HAVING EXPERIENCE OF MORE THAN 05 (FIVE) YEARS SERVICE IN RAILWAY AS CHIE LAW ASSISANT.
Note: For filling up of the above post, only the candidates employed in Zonal railways and Production Units, Railway Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous bodies and other units of Railway Organisations fulfilling the eligibility conditions of the concerned post will be considered.
Emoluments will be fixed on Parent Pay + Deputation Allowance and Perks as admissible as per rules admissible as per rules.
Facilities attached with the post
Besides the emoluments, as admissible, the post, as mentioned in the Table above, carry the benefits as admissible as per HR rules of KMRCL.
Procedure for application
- Application furnishing a comprehensive bio-data including name, father’s name, date of birth, postal address, details of qualification. E-mail address, mobile number and experience (covering organization, position held with areas of responsibility and emoluments drawn) supported by attested copies of documents along with two copies of passport size photograph in favour in a sealed envelope superscribed with “Application for appointment to the post of ………………… on deputation” should reach Managing Director, Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation Limited, KMRCL Bhavan, HRBC Office Compound, Munshi Premchand Sarani, Kolkata – 700021.
- All applicants shall apply through proper channel and shall produce a “No objection Certificate” from the present employer at the time of interview.
- APAR’s grading for last five years to be attached.
- Applications received late/incomplete in any matter will not be entertained.
- Last date for receipt of application is 30 days from the date of issue of notice.
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification.
click above to download
the employment notification