Table of Contents
Last Date to apply to North Central Railway: 19th August, 2019
Employment Notice No.CQR 2019-20
Railway Recruitment Cell
North Central Railway
Online applications are invited fill 23.59 Hrs of closing date from willing candidates having minimum educational and cultural qualification as given in Para 2 below, for recruitment in Pay Matrix Level – 213 (Grade Pay Rs. 1000/2000). against Cultural Quota 2019-20 on North Central Railway in the following streams:
1.Name of the post- Classical Dancer
No of post- 01
2.Name of the post- Flute Player
No of post- 01
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Intermediate or equivalent examination passed with 50% aggregate from any recognized Board/University. The condition of 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/Ex. Servicemen and the candidates possessing higher qualification i.e. Graduation/ Post Graduation etc_ from a recognized University. (Authority: RBE No.145/2014 dated 17,12.2014 S RBE No.82/1905 dated 01.01.1195)
- For Technical Posts- Matriculation l SSLC plus ITI from recognized institutions of NCVTISCVT (OR) Matriculation I SSLC plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship, 2-1,2 Possession of degree diplorna certificate in specified cultural stream from government recognized institution for which notification is issued.
- Experience in the field and performances given on Al RiDoordarshan etc.
- Prizes won at national level_
- Age:-The candidate should be aged between 18 to 34 as on 01.01.2020. (i,e, hefshe must have been born not earlier than 0201_1990 and not later than 01.01.2002)
- Relaxation of Age: The upper age limit as mentioned in Para 3 above is relaxable as under subject to submission of requisite certificate.
About North Central Railway:
North Central Railway is known as the Workhorse of Indian Railways which spreads across three divisions viz Allahabad, Jhansi and Agra, It extends from Ghaziabad (excl.) in the north to Mughalsarai (excl.) in the east on New Delhi Howarah trunk route and from Palwal (excl.) to Bina (excl.) on New Delhi Mumbai/ Chennai corridor. Rightly referred to as heartbeat of Indian Railways, North Central Railway span over parts of UP, Haryana, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh with about 3062 route km. of BG comprising predominately, double line- electrified sections defining the sides and diagonals of the Golden Quadrilateral.
- For all candidates except those mentioned in Para 7.2 below Rs.500/- (Rupee Five Hundred Only) with a provision for refunding Rs 4001- to those who actual ly appear in the written examination.
- For candidates belonging to SCIST/Ex- Servicemen/Persons with Disabilities (PW0s), Women, Minorities and Economic Backward Classes Rs. 250 ((Rupee Two Hundred Fifty Only) with a provision for refunding the same to those who actually appear in the written examination.
- Economically Backward Classes candidates means those whose annual family income is less than Rs_ 50.000/, They have to upload OBC certificate on prescribed format as per annexure-C_
- The exami nation tee is non-refundable (except those mentioned in Para 7_2)_ it should be paid ONLINE using internee banking or debit/credit cards (service charges apply for all which will be borne by the candidates). Applications not accompanied with examination fee, wherever required. will be summarily rejected.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates can apply through ONLINE mode by visiting the website of h psd www_rrcald_org. Before applying. candidates are advised to go through the instructions available on the website. The onus is on the candidate to prove that all the information provided/ submitted by him/her in the application is true.
- Candidates are required to go to the link provided for filling ONLINE application and fill up the personal details,1310-DATA, fee paid etc_ carefully_
- NOTE-I: Candidates should ensure that their Name. Father’s Name, Date of Birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also to debarment_ In case any candidate has formally changed the name, then gazette notification or any other legal document, as applicable should be submitted at the lime of Document Verification. Such candidates should indicate their changed name. However other details should match with the matriculation certificate.
- NOTE-II:Candidates are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire recruitment process as important messages will be sent by email and On mobile which will be deemed to have been read by the candidates.
- The examination fee of Rs. 500 for each category (For candidates mentioned in Para 7.2 Rs. 250) should be paid ONLINE using internet banking or debit/credit cards (service charges apply for all which will be borne by the candidates). After making payment of fee relevant details are required to be fl led in the prescribed column of the ONLINE application.
- Candidates are required lo uptoad their scanned color photograph of size 3.5cm x 3.5cm( Black & White photograph is prohibited) in JPEG format and 20 Kb to 30 Kb at appropriate place of website.
CANDIDATES TO ENSURE THEIR ELIGIBILITY BEFORE APPLYING: The candidates should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions prescribed for the post/examination. Admission of the candidates forte written examination(s) for the posts notified in this notification would been the basis of the information furnished by them in the ONLINE application. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the card date in his application is false or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post(s), his their candidature will be cancelled forthwith.
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification.
click above to download
the employment notification