Table of Contents
Last Date to apply to RITES: 30th March, 2019
Churchgate Station Bldg, Second Floor
M.K. Road, Mumbai-400020
Chief Secretary of states (As per copy attached)
Chief Secretary of Union Territories (As per copy attached)
The Secretary, Military Engineer Services (MES) Head Office, Room No. 143 Kashmir House Raja
The Secretary, General Public Works Department ,CPWD Wing Room No. 101 Nirman Bhawan
The Secretary, BRDB, Sena Bhawan B-Wing New Delhi-110001
The Director General, DGS&D, Jeevan Tara Building, 5 Sensed Marg New Delhi-110001
CMOs of all state PSUs (As per copy attached)
The Director General Ordanance Factory Board, Kolkata
CMDs All CPSUs (As per list enclosed)
Chief Engineers, PWD, Panagar, South Civil Lines, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
Chief Engineers, PWD,Altinho, Panaji, Goa-403001
Chief Engineers, PWD, Gayatri Nagar East, Surajpur, Chhattisgarh-497229
Chief Engineers, PWD, Bloack No. 14, 2″ Floor, New Sachivalaya, Gandhinagar, Gujrat-382010
Chief Engineers, PWD, Central Buidling, Camp, Pune,Maharashtra-411001
Sub: Deputation of Staff to RITES-formation for panel for Inspecting Engineer Mechanical Disciplines. RITES limited is a Government of India Enterprise, Quality Assurance Division of RITES is a premier Third Party inspection agency accredited by NABCB with IS 17025. It is engaged in Third Party inspection of various type of material for Railways and Non-Railways customers since 1975.
RITES is a multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the field of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
RITES, Western Region, Quality Assurance Division with its Head Quarters at Mumbai intends to formulate a panel of Inspecting Engineers in Mechanical Disciplines who will be appointed in RITES on deputation basis. Accordingly applications are invited from willing individuals who are presently working in Central & State Government Organizations, PSUs in grade Rs. 9300- 34800 with a minimum grade pay of Rs. 4200/- (6t CPC-Pay Matrixh t CPC-Pay level-06) and maximum grade pay of Rs.5400/- (9 Matrix level-09) The applicant should be degree holder with 05 years experience. (Applicants having passed Section ‘A’ & ‘B’ of the Institution of Engineers, India will be eligible to apply). Candidates having degree in any discipline i.e. Mechanical, Production, Electrical, Electronics, Industrial Engineering, Electronics & Communication, Metallurgy, Automobile, Military, Aviation, Railway Engineering, Mining, and Transportation can apply. The last day for submitting the applications for the above post is 30/03/19. Applicant should not be above 52 years of age as on the last day for submitting the application. I.e. 30/03119. He/She should have adequate knowledge and operational experience in the discipline as indicated in the Annexure.
The candidates selected and placed on the panel will be entitled to Deputation Pay (5% or 10% of pay depending on place of posting) +Furnishing Allowance on reimbursable basis (Currently Rs. 20,000/) per year for inspecting Engineers/Senior inspecting engineers) in addition to their parent pay. The candidate can be posted to any place in Western Region. In case of requirement they can be posted anywhere in India. They shall also be entitled to receive additional allowance and benefits as decided by the RITES management from time to time.
The short listed applicants shall be required to present themselves for an interview, and those found suitable shall be placed on a panel. The empanelled persons, on appointment in RITES, are liable to be posted at different locations falling under the Western Region.
1. Applicants are advised that they shall be considered for deputation only in the region where they are applying.
2. Applicants must submit information in case they have applied in other regions of QA Division in the past 3 years.
Applicants must note that the period of deputation in RITES can be up to 3 years. Those who put in exceptional performance during the period could be considered favorably for posting in other divisions/future projects in RITES. It is requested that the contents of this letter may be given wide publicity among the staff working in your Organization and the names of willing personnel who fulfill the above requirements and who are desirous of joining RITES on deputation, may kindly be obtained and forwarded along with their bio-data in the format enclosed herewith so as to reach the undersigned latest by 30/03/19.
It is requested that the copies of confidential reports of the applicants for the last 5 years may also be sent along with the applications for proper evaluation.
1. Application of those eligible personnel only may kindly be forwarded who will be released immediately by the concerned executive if selected by RITES.
2. It is requested that their last 5 years CRs must be forwarded in the sealed cover along with their applications so as to enable RITES to finalize the selection early.
3. Applicants already applied under previous notification shall re-apply with fresh bio-data.
RITES Limited (earlier known as Rail India Technical and Economic Service) is an engineering consultancy company, specializing in the field of transport infrastructure. Established in 1974 by the Government of India, the company’s initial charter was to provide consultancy services in rail transport management to operators in India and abroad. RITES has since diversified into planning and consulting services for other infrastructure, including airports, ports, highways and urban planning. On-shore WDS6 Diesel Loco Leasing service has been introduced. It was awarded the status of MINIRATNA in 2002.
It has executed projects in over 62 countries on every major continent. As of 2011, it was executing projects in over 30 countries.
1. Maintenance of M&P including repair & overhaul of sub-assemblies, fabrication of test rigs for component testing
2. Tool Room, Metrology, Physical and NDT testing including through experience in latest techniques, of inspection and gauging techniques, various methods of physical and non-destructive testing (such as Ultrasonic & Radiographic testing).
3. Manufacture of components, assemblies in production units & well conversant with the latest quality control guidelines for sub-assemblies and components.
4. Maintenance of transport equipments.
5. Working as supervisor in manufacturing workshop.
6. Working as a quality control inspector or supervisor.
7. Supervisory experience in PSUs and Government Undertakings.
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification.
click above to download
the employment notification