Table of Contents
Last Date to apply to DMRCL: 14th March, 2019
ADVT No. DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2019 (Deputation-13)
DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION LTD
Barakhamba Road, New Delhi.
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)Ltd, a Joint Venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, Lifeline of Delhi, prides itself on its ability to nurture its employees through its unique work culture. Today, DMRC empowered by about 13000 employees with MRTS activities spread over Delhi & NCR. In addition to the above, DMRC has also been entrusted with the work of preparation of DPR for the High Speed Rail Link Project of Indian Railways at Trivandrum and Monorail Project at Trivandrum and Kozhikode and consultancy work for different cities in India.
DMRC is presently implementing Phase-III network and post completion of Phase-III network, DMRC would have 252 stations comprising 350 Kms of network. Consultancy assignments for a number of projects are also being executed by DMRC. We are in need of an experienced officer on deputation basis for Operations Planning and Consultancy assignments.Applications are invited from experienced, dynamic and motivated officers of Indian Railways, having relevant work experience, for the post of General Manager (Operations Planning) to be filled on deputation basis.
1.Name of the post- General Manager(Operations Planning)
No of post- 01
Pay Scale- Rs.37400-67000/-
IRTS officer should have experience of working in Operations/Traffic discipline and should be conversant with functioning in computerized environment. The officer should be working or empanelled in SAG level (officers working in Non-Functional SAG may also apply)with at least 20 years service.
The Delhi Metro is a rapid transit system serving Delhi and its satellite cities of Bahadurgarh, Ballabhgarh, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon and Noida in the National Capital Region of India. By far the largest and busiest metro in India, and second oldest after the Kolkata Metro it is the world's 9th longest metro system and 16th largest by ridership. The network consists of eight colour-coded regular lines, running 327 kilometres (203 mi) serving 236 stations. The system has a mix of underground, at-grade, and elevated stations using both broad-gauge and standard-gauge. Delhi Metro operates over 2,700 trips daily, starting at around 05:00 and ending at 23:30 hrs. In 2016-17, the Delhi Metro had an average daily ridership of 2.76 million passengers and a cumulative ridership of over 1 billion passengers yearly.
Construction started in 1998, and the first section, on the Red Line, opened in 2002. The development of the network was divided into phases, Phase I containing 3 lines was completed by 2006, and Phase II in 2011. Phase III is currently under construction, and is scheduled to be mostly complete by 2019. Phase IV having received approval, construction is expected to start in 2019.
- Responsible for overseeing traffic projections (traffic demand forecasting) and other traffic related issues to DMRC and its allied projects.
- Review of DPR, track layouts, etc.
- Analysis of traffic data and statistics.
- Framing of rules & procedures for new systems to be adopted.
- To look after stations management, train operations and revenue management.
- Finalization of Track/GAD plans, station layout plans, preparationof station working order/depot working order etc.
- Improving last mile connectivity and multi modal integration.
- Marketing activities and Property Business & Property Development.
The candidates will be screened by a Screening Committee consisting of three Directors of DMRC. The candidate’s suitability will be decided, keeping in view the job requirement. The selection process would comprise of judgment of different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude, physical fitness etc. All related information shall be available only on website: http://www.delhimetrorail.com and candidates must remain in constant touch with it.
Pay and Allowances
- The officers will be eligible to draw parent department pay plus deputation allowance.
- Note: The applicants may submit simultaneously a copy of the application to their administrative officer (HQ/Board etc.) for forwarding the application to PSU/Autonomous Body indicating No Objection, Vigilance/D&AR clearance/APAR etc.
- Eligible and interested Railway Officers may apply as per the application format at Annexure-I. The candidates must enclose all relevant proof/documents in support of qualification, experience & pay scales/gross salary.
- The duly filled in application form should be sent in an envelope superscribing on the cover prominently-Name of the post, latest by the closing date i.e. 30 days from date of issue by speed post at the following address.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd
Metro Bhawan Fire Brigade Lane,
Barakhamba Road, New Delhi
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification.
click above to download
the employment notification