Table of Contents
Last Date to apply to North Central Railway: 19th August, 2019
Employment Notice No. S & GQ 2019-20
North Central Railway
Online applications are invited from Scouts & Guides persons having minimum educational and Scouts & Guides Qualification as given in Para 2 & 3 below, for recruitment in Grade Pay Rs. 1900 and 1800 (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level – 02 & 01) against Scouts & Guides Quota 2019-20 on North Central Railway till 23.59 Hrs of closing date for the quota as indicated below:
1.Name of the post- Group ‘C’
No of post- 02
2.Name of the post- (Erstwhile) Group-‘D’
No of post- 06
For Pay Matrix Level-2 (Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-): The candidate should have minimum qualification of Intermediate or equivalent examination passed with 50% aggregate from any recognized Board/University. The condition of 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/Ex. Servicemen and the candidates possessing higher qualification i.e. Graduation/ Post Graduation etc. from a recognized University. (Authority: RBE No.145/2014 dated 17.12.2014 & RBE No.82/1995 dated 01.08.1995) D For Technical Posts- Matriculation / SSLC plus ITI from recognized institutions of NCVT/SCVT (OR) Matriculation / SSLC plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship.
For Pay Matrix Level-1 (Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-): The candidate should have minimum qualification of 10th pass from any recognized Board or ITI or equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
3. Minimum Scouts & Guides Qualification: The candidate should possess the following certificates in support of his/her Scouts & Guides qualification:
(a) A President’s Scout/Guide/Ranger/Rover OR Himalayan Wood Badge (HWB) Holder in any section;
(b) Should have been an active member of a Scouts organization for at least 5 years. The ‘Certificate of Activeness’ should be as per Annexure ‘C’ and
(c) Should have attended two event at National level OR All India Railways’ level AND Two events at State level.
About North Central Railway
North Central Railway is known as the Workhorse of Indian Railways which spreads across three divisions viz Allahabad, Jhansi and Agra, It extends from Ghaziabad (excl.) in the north to Mughalsarai (excl.) in the east on New Delhi Howarah trunk route and from Palwal (excl.) to Bina (excl.) on New Delhi Mumbai/ Chennai corridor. Rightly referred to as heartbeat of Indian Railways, North Central Railway span over parts of UP, Haryana, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh with about 3062 route km. of BG comprising predominately, double line- electrified sections defining the sides and diagonals of the Golden Quadrilateral.
CONDITIONS FOR RECRUITMENT
Before applying candidate should ensure that he/she fulfill the minimum eligibility norms. 7.2 Before posting against any working post the candidate should have to pass the requisite medical examinations prescribed for the post conducted by the Railway administration. For For posts where there is initial training prescribed, candidates has to qualify the training before posting.
Serving Railway staff and those working in Quasi-Administrative offices of the Railway organization such as Railway Canteens, Co-operative Societies and Institutes shall have to upload No Objection Certificate (NOC) issued by their employer.
- For all candidates except those mentioned in Para 9.2 below Rs 500/- (Rupee Five Hundred Only) with a provision for refunding Rs’ 400/- to those who actually appear in the written examination.
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex- Servicemen/Persons with Disabilities (PWDs), Women, Minorities and Economic Backward Classes Rs 250 ((Rupee Two Hundred Fifty Only) with a provision for refunding the same to those who actually appear in the written examination.
- Economically Backward Classes candidates means those whose annual family income is less than Rs. 50,000/-. They have to upload EBC certificate on prescribed format as per Annexure-D.
- The examination fee is non-refundable (except those mentioned in Para 9.2). It should be paid ONLINE using internet banking or debit/credit cards (service charges apply for all which will be borne by the candidates). Applications not accompanied with examination fee, wherever required, will be summarily rejected.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are required to go to the link provided for filling ONLINE application and fill up the personal details/B10-DATA, fee paid etc. carefully.
NOTE-I: Candidates should ensure that their Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also to debarment. In case any candidate has formally changed the name, then gazette notification or any other legal document, as applicable should be submitted at the time of Document Verification. Such candidates should indicate their changed name. However other details should match with the matriculation certificate.
NOTE-II: Candidates are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire recruitment process as important messages will be sent by email and on mobile which will be deemed to have been read by the candidates.
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification.
click above to download
the employment notification