Table of Contents
Last date to apply to East Coast Railway is: 08-11-2018
EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. - CMP.03/2018
EAST COAST RAILWAY
A walk-in-interview will be conducted to form a panel of Part Time Contract Lady Doctor for engagement at Health Unit, Angul under Khurda Road Division on contract basis for a period of one year with 04 hours duty per day and 06 days per week which can be renewed as a fresh contract on year to year basis on willingness of the concerned Part-time Contract Lady Doctor, not extendable beyond 05 years or till the post filled up by regular IRMS Doctors or the scheme is available whichever is earlier. The details are given below:-
Name of the post- Lady Doctor
No of post- 01
Pay Scale- Rs.36, 900/-
Other terms & conditions:
- The Part Time Lady Doctor who enters contract with Railways will not have any claim or right for her continuity or automatic extension of the term of contract. However, the Railway Administration shall reserve the right to enter into fresh contract, for one year or less, with the Practitioner or for further contracts.
- During the validity of the contract, the Part Time Lady Doctor or the Railway Administration will be at liberty to terminate the contract by giving prior 15 days notice at any time during the contract without assigning any reasons whatsoever. Contract shall also be terminated forthwith. if the Part Time Lady Doctor is found to be is found to be mentally or physically incapacitated.
- Normally, Sundays and National Holidays will be off days.
- At the time of entering into contract, the Part Time Lady Doctor shall produce certificates of her character and antecedents from two Gazetted Officers of the Central/State Government.
- The Contract Part-time Lady Doctor shall be of good general health. Any Contract Part-time Lady Doctor shall cease to be on contract on attaining the age of 60 years.
- It will not confer any right for automatic regularization or absorption in Railways.
- The Part Time Contract Lady Doctor shall be governed in respect of matters not referred to in these terms and conditions by any orders/amendments to the terms of contract issues by the Railway from time to time.
- The Contract Part-time Lady Doctor will be available in the Railway Unit during the contract hours and will attend to Railway beneficiaries only. During the prescribed hours of duty, the Contract Part-time Lady Doctor shall not attend to any private patient or shall leave the premises of the unit in which she is engaged during working hours.
- The Contract Part-time Lady Doctor will not be entitled to any concession granted to Railway employees and their families in case of exceptionally emergency cases, if any, referred to the Contract Part-time Lady Doctor at her private clinic or her being called to attend the cases at the Railway Health Unit. She does so free of charge. No extra payment will be made to her for the services thus rendered.
About the company:
The geographical jurisdiction of East Coast Railway zone extends over three states encompassing almost all of Odisha along with parts of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram and Visakhapatnam districts of northeastern Andhra Pradesh and Bastar, Mahasamund and Dantewada districts of Chhattisgarh state. The zonal headquarters is at Bhubaneswar in Odisha. The East Coast Railway is one of the seventeen railway zones of Indian Railways. It came into existence on 1 April 2003. As the name suggests, most of the railway routes of the zone are near the east coast of India. The headquarters of the zone are at Bhubaneswar. The East Coast Railway line integrated with the commissioned Howrah-Chennai electrified trunk route on 29 November 2005. There was a missing link between Kharagpur and Visakhapatnam stations and all trains from Howrah towards Chennai side had to undergo a locomotive change from electric to diesel at Kharagpur and vice versa at Visakhapatnam in order to pass through Odisha. Even trains from New Delhi such as the Bhubaneswar Rajdhani had to undergo the change at Kharagpur. This frequent loco change on a trunk route became a time consuming & inconvenient process. With electrification along the 765 km Kharagpur-Visakhapatnam stretch, trains got speeded up and the need for double headed diesels for high speed express trains was eliminated thus saving on diesel consumption and a cleaner travel. Additionally the line branching off Khurda road towards Puri was also electrified. Gradually the Cuttack-Angul line, Cuttack-Paradeep line and branch line from Jakhapura towards Barbil got electrified too.
VENUE AND DATE OF WALK-IN INTERVIEW:
Eligible and willing candidates should report as per details given below along with the original academic and professional certificates along with self attested copies of all the testimonials, two passport size photographs. SC, ST and OBC candidates should bring their latest caste certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format.
Venue of walk-in interview: Date, Reporting time and time of "Walk-in-interview".
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification.
Divisional Railway Hospital, Khurda Road: 08-11-2018 at 10.30 hrs
click above to download
the employment notification