Table of Contents
Last Date to apply to KMRCL: 17th November, 2019
KOLKATA METRO RAIL CORPORATION LIMITED
KMRCL bhavan, HRBC Office Compound
Munshi Premchand Sarani, Kolkata-70021
KOLKATA METRO RAIL CORPORATION LIMITED (KMRCL), a Central Public Sector Enterprise, Government of India, formed to implement the East West Metro Corridor Project at Kolkata, invites applications from eligible candidates for appointment on contractual basis to the post indicated in the table below as per
conditions regarding educational and other qualifications, working experience, age limits, pay level, as noted against each of the said Table:
1.Name of the post- Law Executive
No of post- 01
Pay Scale- Rs.50,000/-
Degree in Law from any Recognized University.
Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation (KMRC), is a Government of India enterprise formed in 2008, implementing Kolkata Metro Line 2, also known as East West Metro, connecting the twin cities Kolkata and Howrah. The under construction metro rail route will be partly underground including the part that will be under the river Ganges. The 16.6 km route will have six station each in underground and elevated portions. The terminal stations will be Salt Lake Sector V and the Howrah Maidan.
- KMRC was formed as a joint venture company between two govt bodies, i.e. Govt. of West Bengal and Govt. of India on a 50-50 partnership basis. Ministry of Urban Development (now renamed as Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs) holds the shares on behalf of Govt. of India.
- On 23rd August, 2012, it was decided that Govt. of West Bengal will withdraw all its shares from KMRC, and Govt. of India will be the shareholder of KMRC along with JICA. Thus Govt. of West Bengal gave all its shares to the Ministry of Indian Railways, and making Kolkata Metro a central govt. entity again.
- HAVING EXPERIENCE OF AT LEAST 05 (FIVE) YEARS OF PRACTICE IN COURT OF LAW/SERVICE AS LAW EXECUTIVE IN GOVERNMENT ORGANISATION/FIRMS/ COMPANY.
- To deal with Law related matters including Arbitration cases, Claim cases etc, Attending Courts, Advocate’s chamber for necessary briefing and disposal of Advocate’s bill etc.
- Note: For filling up of the above post the candidates fulfilling the above eligibility conditions of the concerned post will be considered.
- Emoluments will be fixed as above.
- Facilities attached with the post
- Besides the emoluments, as admissible, the post, as mentioned in the Table above, carry the benefits as admissible as per HR rules of KMRCL.
Procedure for application
- Application furnishing a comprehensive bio-data including name, father’s name, date of birth, postal address, details of qualification. E-mail address,
Aadhar Card, mobile number and experience (covering organization, position held with areas of responsibility and emoluments drawn) supported by attested copies of documents along with two copies of passport size photograph in favour in a sealed envelope superscribed with “Application for appointment to the post of ………………… on contractual” should reach Managing Director, Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation Limited, KMRCL Bhavan, HRBC Office Compound, Munshi Premchand Sarani, Kolkata–700021.
- Applications received late/incomplete in any matter will not be entertained.
- Last date for receipt of application is 30 days from the date of issue of notice.
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news/ notification.
click above to download
the employment notification