Table of Contents
Last Date: 12th November, 2018
South Western Railway
Applications are invited in the prescribed format from eligible candidates for recruitment against Cultural Quota for the year 2018-19 in Level-2 of VII CPC Pay Matrix in the following disciplines.
1.Name of the post- Light Music (Vocal)
No of post- 01
2.Name of the post- Hindustani Sitar
No of post- 01
EDUCATIONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Passed 12' (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in aggregate for NTPC categories. 50% marks is not insisted upon in the case of SC/ST/Ex. Servicemen/Persons With Disabilities (PWD) candidates. 50% marks is also not insisted upon in the case of candidates who possess qualifications higher than the essential minimum prescribed qualification.
- Matriculation Plus Course Completed Act ApprenticeshipllTl approved by NCVT/SCVT.
- Light Music (Vocal): Possession of Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Music (Light Music-Vocal) from Government recognized institute.
- Hindustani Sitar (Candidate should be able to play Guitar also): Possession of Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate in Music (Hindustani Sitar) from Government recognized institute.
About South Western Railway:
AILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL, HUBLI
In terms of Railway Board instructions, a Railway Recruitment Cell has been formed in Hubli, Karnataka in the year 2007 for undertaking the work of Group ‘D’ recruitment for South Western Railway. South Western Railway is one of the newly formed Railways, formed in the year 2003, consisting of 3 Divisions viz. Hubli, Bangalore and Mysore and two Workshops at Hubli and Mysore. The Headquarters of the Zone is at Hubli, Karnataka. The jurisdiction of South Western Railway covers entire Karnataka State, Goa State and parts of Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu.
- Experience in the field and performance given on AIR/Doordarshan etc.
- Prizes won at National level.
- If the certificates are in a language other than English/Hindi, translation in English/Hindi should also be enclosed, duly translated by an authorized translator.
- Self attested/attested copies of Certificates in proof of academic qualification.
- Self attested/attested copy of Certificate in proof of Date of Birth (Only 10th or School Leaving Certificate will be accepted).
- Self attested/attested copies of Certificates in proof of Cultural activities as per Annexure 'II'.
- Self attested/attested copy of latest community certificate as per para 9.7.
- Self attested/attested copy of certificate in proof of Person with Disability (PWD),
- Self attested/attested copy of Discharge certificate if the candidate is an Ex-Serviceman.
- Self attested/attested copy of certificate in proof of claiming age relaxation under para 3.2 and examination fee under para 4.1 (II).
- The name and initial of the candidate and father's name appearing in school/college certificates and in Cultural certificates should be one and the same.
- The candidates serving in any Govt./PSU including Railways should apply through proper channel or should apply directly with 'NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE' from the employer to avoid delay. Advance copy of the application from such candidates without `NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE' from the employer will not be entertained. Please note that no application received after the prescribed date will be entertained.
- The applicant is liable to be appointed against any suitable post in Level-2 of VII CPC Pay Matrix and anywhere on South Western Railway.
- Candidates will have to undergo prescribed training course as applicable for the post as per existing instructions.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidature.
- The candidates should be in readiness to appear for the written test at short notice after the last date for submission of application is over. Please check the website of RRC, Hubballi regularly at www.rrchubli.in & www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in for getting the information regarding eligibility list, date of written examination, etc.
- Please obtain caste certificates in the prescribed proforma from the appropriate authority and produce the original certificate at the time of verification. Caste Certificates issued by the authorities other than those authorised will not be considered. (Format of Caste Certificate for SC/ST candidates in Annexure — A and OBC candidates in Annexure - B are available on the website www.rrchubli.in & www.swr.indianrailways.00v.in).
HOW TO APPLY:
- First, carefully read all the instructions given in this employment notification before filling the application form and ensure that you are eligible to apply.
- Application as per Annexure I (along with Annexure 'II' to the application) shall be submitted on A-4 size good quality paper. The application should be filled in English or Hindi language only. The applications in other than in English or Hindi languages will be rejected.
- The application should be filled by the candidate in his/her own handwriting and signed (Not to be signed in capital letters).
- The candidate to affix/paste (not to be pinned) one recent passport size colour photograph without wig, cap or coloured glasses (not older than two months), duly attested/self attested by signing partially on the application and partially on the photo in the space provided for the purpose. Candidate is also required to enclose one extra passport size photograph (same as the one affixed/pasted on the application) along with the application.
WHOM TO APPLY:
The applications filled in all respects as per the format enclosed as Annexure I along with Annexure to the application must be sent only through ordinary post (and not
through Registered post or through Speed post or through Courier service) addressed to The Assistant Personnel Officer/HQ, Railway Recruitment Cell, South Western Railway, 2nd Floor, Old GM's Office Building, Club Road, Hubballi-580 023. The cover shall be super scribed as "Application for Group 'C' post against Cultural Quota for the year 2018-19". The application should reach the Addressee on or before 12.11.2018.
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification.
click above to download
the employment notification