Table of Contents
Walk-in Interview at South Eastern Railway: 31st January, 2019
EMPLOYMENT NOTICE No. No.01/19(Med.)CMP-2019
SOUTH EASTERN RAILWAY
WALK IN INTERVIEW FOR THE POST OF MEDICAL
Office of the Chief Medical Superintendent,
South Eastern Railway, Adra, P.O.Adra
Dist.Purulia, PIN-723121(West Bengal).
South Eastern Railway, Adra will engage “Contract Medical Practitioner” on full time contract basis on the following terms and conditions.
1.Name of the Post- Medical Practitioner
No of post- 07
NOTE: In case of non availability of Specialist as identified above, the post/posts will be filled up by engaging of Specialist doctors in any other clinical subjects. If short fall still persists, the same will be filled up by engaging GDMOs (General Duty Medical Officers).
The South Eastern Railway (abbreviated SER) is one of the 17 railway zones in India and Part of Eastern Railways. It is headquartered at Garden Reach, Kolkata, West Bengal, India. It comprises Adra railway division, Chakradharpur railway division, Kharagpur railway division and Ranchi railway division.
The Bengal Nagpur Railway (BNR) Company was incorporated in 1887 to take over from the Nagpur Chhattisgarh Railway and to convert the line to broad gauge. The work was completed in 1888. The extension of the main line from Nagpur to Asansol was completed by 1891. A 161-mile branch line (258 km) that connected Bilaspur to Umaria coal mine was built and linked to the existing line from Umaria to Katni (1891). By the turn of the twentieth century, work on the Calcutta–Bombay and Calcutta–Madras lines was completed. Through the first half of the twentieth century work on the BNR lines progressed steadily. In 1921 the Talcher coalfields were connected by a railway line starting from Nergundi. In 1931, the Raipur–Vizianagaram line was set up, which connected the east coast with the Central Province. By the end of the 1930s the BNR owned the largest narrow-gauge network in the country. The BNR management was taken over by the British Indian government on 1 October 1944. and continued to be called by that name until 14 April 1952, when it was amalgamated with the East Indian Railway to form one of six newly carved zones of the Indian Railways: the Eastern Railway.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The appointment will be on full time contract basis for an initial period of one year or till replacement by UPSC selected doctors, whichever is earlier. However, the number of annual terms for engagement of CMPs may be enhanced upto 12 consecutive terms on year to year basis and each term of engagement shall not exceed more than one year or till attaining the age of 60 years whichever is earlier subject to the decision of the Appointing Authority.
- The contract is liable to be terminated by giving 15 days prior notice by either side, without assigning any reason, or if the Contract Medical Practitioner is mentally/physically incapacitated.
- The contract appointment shall not confer any right for regularization or absorption in the post.
- A candidate should not exceed 50 years of age as on 01.01.2019 (5 yrs. age relaxation for SC/ST and 3 yrs. for OBC).
- For retired Govt. (Railway/Central/State) doctors, age should be within 65 years as on 01.01.2019 (engagement is limited upto 65 years).
- For Super Specialist—MBBS with MCH/DNB in Plastic Surgery or any other field of Super Specialty, as mention in the Notification.
- For Specialty—MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in the respective field or specialty or any other Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in another specialty.
- For General Duty Medical Officer—MBBS
- For Dental : Minimum qualification BDS.
There shall also be a wait listed panel of the doctors in the relevant fields, if not available, then GDMOs to the extent of the vacancies notified, in the respective categories and units along with the shortlisted candidates. This is an arrangement purely to deal with the shortage situations in the event the empanelled doctors do not join the working post, or leave services before the contract terms. The waitlisted panel shall be operated solely to cater to the deficiencies in the subject panel in the same notification and shall not have any connection with regard to vacancies arising out of different panels of CMPs, or retirement/VR of serving IRMS doctors. Therefore, mere appearance in the waitlisted panel does not confer any right for appointment, whatsoever. The currency of the waitlisted/stand by panel shall be for one year and after the expiry of one year, it will be deemed to have exhausted its currency, if not operated.
All the candidates must be registered with MCI or State Medical Council and the qualifications must be recognised by MCI.
Category of CMP Monthly Remuneration
General duty Rs.75,000/-p.m.
Specialist (rt year) Rs.95,000/- p.m.
Specialist (2nd year) Rs.1,05,000/- p.m.
Super Specialist Rs.1,15,000/- p.m.
For Retired Govt.(Railway/Central State) doctors Rs.46,000/- p.m.
If Govt. accommodation is provided, an amount equivalent to the sum of HRA & license fee of the accommodation so provided shall be deducted from the monthly remuneration. One set 1″ class complementary Railway pass for self and family during each contractual year shall be issued after 03 months continuous service. Daily rate of reduction from the fees for excess absence will be made as per extant rules. For Retired Govt.(Railway/Central/State) doctors : A fixed remuneration of Rs.46,000/- p.m. subject to the condition that remuneration + pension drawn by retired doctor should not exceed the last pay drawn at the time of retirement. The willing candidates abiding by the above terms and conditions, may report for the “WALK IN” interview at the above mentioned venue at 10:00 hrs. with an application (as per Annexure-A/B as applicable) duly filled in along with all certificates i.e. date of birth/M.B.B.S./BDS if any; MBBS/BDS Registration Number certificate; Internship completion certificate; Diploma/Degree/MCH/DNB certificate; Clinical experience certificate if any; Caste certificate ( if any) IN ORIGINAL and self attested xerox copies of all these certificates alongwith three passport size colour photographs.
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification.
click above to download
the employment notification