Table of Contents
Last Date to apply to RITES: 28th November, 2018
Vacancy Notification: 83/18
RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
RITES Ltd. is in urgent need of dynamic and hard working professionals as under:
1.Name of the post- Executive Director (Finance)
No of post- 01
Pay Scale- Rs.1,50,000-3,00,000
The selection shall be conducted based upon Interview. The applications received shall be screened for eligibility. The candidates may be shortlisted for selection. The
company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for Interview out of eligible candidates. The candidates shall have an option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English. Selected candidates will be appointed subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards for the post.
Nature & Period of Engagement
The appointment will be initially on probation for a period of two years. Selected candidates shall be liable for posting to any place in India as per requirements of the Company. Candidates will be required to clear the screening test for confirmation of their services at the end of the probation period. Those who fail to qualify in the screening test, their probation period may be extended and further action taken in accordance with the policy of the Company.
- Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- Serving Govt./PSU officials, if selected will be allowed to join only after they are properly relieved from their parent organization
- The period of training/internship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
- Legal jurisdiction will be Delhi in case of any dispute
- No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.
RITES Ltd., a Government of India Enterprise was established in 1974, under the aegis of Indian Railways. RITES is incorporated in India as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 and is governed by a Board of Directors which includes persons of eminence from various sectors of engineering and management. RITES Ltd., an ISO 9001:2015 company, is a multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies. It provides a comprehensive array of services under a single roof and believes n transfer of technology to client organizations. In overseas projects, RITES actively pursues and develops cooperative links with local consultants / firms, as means of maximum utilization of local resources and as an effective instrument of sharing its expertise.
Communication with RITES
Any information regarding this recruitment process would be made available on the e-mail address provided by the candidate at the time of registration and/or shall be uploaded on RITES website. Candidates are advised to periodically check the site for further updates.
Any communication with RITES should invariably contain the following particulars
- VC No.
- REGISTRATION/ROLL NO.
- NAME OF CANDIDATE IN FULL AND IN BLOCK LETTERS.
- Valid email address as given in the application
Communications not containing above particulars shall NOT BE ATTENDED TO. Queries if any should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. For any further clarification/query, please contact officials of Recruitment Section on telephone No. 0124 – 2818178/ 2818163 from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM only on working days (Monday – Friday). Queries related to information already provided in the advertisement may not be attended to.
How to Apply
- Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
- While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
- Please attach copies of experience certificates from your previous employment in respect of claims made by you in your application. In respect of current employment, experience certificate/ joining letter along with last months’ salary slips, or, Form 16 and other documents which clearly prove your continuity in the job are to be attached. In case your claim is not established from the proofs submitted by you; your application is liable to be rejected. Please check your claims and certificates submitted by you carefully. Incomplete application, or, insufficient proof would entail rejection of your application. No claims would be entertained at a later stage.
- For proof of CTC/ salary, candidates shall have to submit a copy of their last Form No. 16/ Earning Card/ salary slip/ Appraisal letter/ any other suitable document.
- Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC) should be in the format prescribed by Government of India only. OBC candidates included in the Central List with certificate not more than 12 months old (with clear mention of candidate not belonging to “Creamy Layer”) in the GOI prescribed format only will be considered for the posts reserved for OBC.
- The candidates are also advised to keep a copy of Application Form submitted with them and to carry the same at the time of the selection (if called).
- Candidates who have registered online but whose physical application along with aforesaid documents is not received by the due date, their candidature may not be considered. The company reserves the right to consider only such applications which are received in physical format by the prescribed date.
- The original testimonials/documents along with one self-attested copy will have to be produced by the candidate(s) at the time of selection (if called).
- Applications received after the last date of receipt of Application Form and documents shall be rejected. RITES Ltd. does not bear any responsibility for any delay in post/courier for any reason whatsoever.
- Departmental candidates of RITES and candidates working in Government Departments/ PSU shall be allowed to join RITES only after being properly relieved from their parent organization.
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification.
click above to download
the employment notification