Walk-in Interview Date: 18.10.2018
Selection of one post Senior Resident, (Oncology) Dr. B.A.M. Hospital, Byculla in department of Medicine Oncology.
Medical Department of Central Railway will be conducting a “Walk in Interview” on 18.10.2018 at 11.30 hrs in Medical Director’s Office, Dr.B.A.M.Hospital, Central Railway, Byculla, Mumbai. 400027.
The tenure of senior Resident is till 01.08.18 & it will be extended for one year (subject to extension of scheme after 01.08.2018). The Maximum permissible tenure of senior Resident is three years. Emoluments:- for Sr. Residents having post graduate Degree Pay Rs.26950/- (Basic) + Rs.6600/- (Grade pay), Pay Band-3 (15600-39100) with other relevant allowances as per Railway Board’s guidelines issued from time to time.
The applicants are requested to submit their application on 18.10.18, between 10.00 to 11.00 hrs in room no.24 of Dr.B.A.M.Hospital for Walk in interview. The candidates are expected to bring all original documents along with a set of self-attested photocopy of the same pertaining to age, qualification, MCI registration/MMC registration, work experience, caste etc. (List enclosed). Terms & conditions for Senior Residents in Indian Railways.
Minimum Educational qualification:
- Qualification MD/DNB (General Medicine)
- Those not having PG degree but having at least three years’ experience after MBBS, out of which one year Junior Resident from a Government Hospital in the concerned specialty.
Age Limit for appointment as Senior Residents:
Upper Age Limit for appointment as Senior Residents:-
- 33 years for those having post Graduate qualification.
- 35 years for post-Doctoral Degree holders. Relaxation for SC/ST candidate & PH as per Government of India notification.
Tenure of Senior Residency:
- The contract of appointment for Senior Residents will be one year*. The total period of Senior Residency cannot exceed the maximum period of three years subject to renewals.
- The termination of contract can be done on one month notice or pay from either side.
- Unfurnished accommodation will be provided, if available.
- No private practice will be allowed.
- They will be called upon to perform any additional duties in the interest of Railway Administration including Railway accidents and National programme etc.
NOTE:- The status of vacancy can be checked on Indian Railway website” www.cr.indianrailway.gov.in.> News & Recruitment> Recruitment > Notification >
Engagement of Senior Resident.” Please bring the filled application form which can be downloaded from the above website.
*The extension of senior residency scheme from Railway Board is till 01.08.2018; further extension is subject to sanction from Railway board.
click above to download
the employment notification