Table of Contents
Last Date to apply to DMRCL: 23rd April, 2019
ADVT No. DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2019(06) Dated: 20/03/2019
DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION LTD
Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane,
Barakhamba Road, New Delhi
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd, a Joint Venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail-based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, Lifeline of Delhi, prides itself on its ability to nurture its employees through its unique work culture. Today, DMRC empowered by about 14,500 employees with MRTS activities spread over Delhi NCR, Jaipur, Kochi, Mumbai, Lucknow etc., carry about 3 million passengers per day in Delhi & NCR. In addition to the above, DMRC is involved in providing consultancy services to number of cities within India and abroad.
To meet with the immediate requirement of experienced personnel for filling up the post of Technical Assistant (CS Secretariat) in DMRC, applications are invited from experienced, dynamic and motivated persons of Indian nationality, having relevant work experience, to be filled on Deputation basis:-
1.Name of the post- Technical Assistant
No of post- 01
Pay Scale- Rs.40,000-1,25,000/-
- Essential: The candidate should be a qualified CS, with working knowledge of handling Company Secretariat matters of large projects / organizations.
- Desirable: CA/CMA/ Degree in Law
The Delhi Metro is a rapid transit system serving Delhi and its satellite cities of Bahadurgarh, Balramgarh, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurugram, and Noida in the National Capital Region of India. By far the largest and busiest metro in India, and second oldest after the Kolkata Metro it is the world's 8th longest metro system and 16th largest by ridership. The network consists of eight colour-coded regular lines, running 391.2 kilometres (243.1 mi) serving 227 stations. The system has a mix of underground, at-grade, and elevated stations using both broad-gauge and standard-gauge. Delhi Metro operates over 2,700 trips daily, starting at around 05:00 and ending at 23:30 hrs. Construction started in 1998 and the first elevated section (Shahdara - Tis Hazari) on the Red Line opened on 24 December 2002, while the first underground section (Vishwa Vidyalaya - Kashmere Gate) on Yellow Line opened on 20 December 2004. The development of the network was divided into phases, Phase I containing 3 lines was completed by 2006, and Phase II in 2011. Phase III is in the finishing stage, and is scheduled to be mostly complete by 2019. Phase IV having received approval, construction is expected to start in 2019. Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC), a company with equal equity participation from the Government of India and the Government of Delhi, built and operates the Delhi Metro. DMRC was certified by the United Nations in 2011 as the first metro rail and rail-based system in the world to get carbon credits for reducing greenhouse gas emissions, reducing carbon emission levels in the city by 630,000 tonnes every year.
EXPERIENCE CRITERIA (AS ON LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION)
Employees of PSUs in IDA Pay Scale of Rs.16,000-30,770 (pre-revised) or Rs.40,000-1,25,000/- or equivalent; with a minimum of 2 years’ service.
The incumbent of the post shall be responsible for assisting in all Company Secretariat matters pertaining to Delhi Metro.
PAY AND EMOLUMENTS
The selected candidate on deputation will continue to draw parent department pay plus deputation allowance, as applicable under Govt. of India rules.
SCHEDULE OF SELECTION
- Last date of receipt of duly filled in application (along with relevant documents), necessarily forwarded by the current organization OR along with No Objection certificate, through Speed post is 10/04/2019. Incomplete applications or applications not duly forwarded by current organization / without NOC or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. DMRC shall not be responsible for loss / delay in post.
- The list of shortlisted candidates shall be uploaded on DMRC website on 23/04/2019 (tentatively) and interview will be held in the first week of May, 2019 at Metro Bhawan, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi (tentatively) (Complete details will be displayed on DMRC website).
- No separate communication, by post, will be sent to candidates individually. Candidates are required to go through the instructions / schedule for interview displayed on DMRC website and appear for the interview, accordingly along with original copies of testimonials.
- The final result will be declared by second week of May, 2019. (Tentatively). Eligible and willing candidates for the aforesaid post may apply as per the application format at Annexure-I. The candidate must enclose all relevant proof / documents in support of qualification, experience, pay and pay scale.
- The candidates presently employed in Govt. or Public-Sector Undertaking (PSUs) should send their application through proper channel along with the copies of APARs for the last five years, Vigilance and D&AR clearance, so as to reach the under mentioned address by the stipulated date. The applications received after due date will be summarily rejected.
- The candidates shortlisted for Screening Process will be advised through DMRC website only and will be eligible for re-imbursement of train fare by ACIII tier.
The duly filled in application form should be sent in an envelope super scribing on the cover prominently - Name of Post, latest by 10/04/2019, by Speed Post at the following address:
Chief General Manager (HR)
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd
Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane,
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification.
click above to download
the employment notification