Interview Date Scheduled for IRCON: 31st July, 2019
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Regd. Office: C-4, District Centre
Saket, New Delhi-110017
In response to the applications received for the post of IT Executives on contract advertised vide Advertisement No.C-06/2019; interview has been scheduled on 31-07-2019 at Ircon's Corporate Office, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi-110017 for the Provisionally Eligible/Eligible candidates as shortlisted subject to their fulfilling the eligibility criteria on verification of their documents on the date of Interview:
Shortlisted candidates for the posts of IT Executives on contract as table at para (I) above are directed to report for the Interview as per the details below:
A.Directions for Eligible/Provisionally Eligible Candidates :Candidature of Shortlisted candidates for interview is purely provisional subject to subsequent verification of original documents and also fulfilling the eligibility conditions as advertised.
All Eligible/Provisionally Eligible candidates as per the table specified at para (I) above are requested to bring their following original testimonials, along with a photocopy, for document verification on the day of interview as per the schedule above:
Matriculation Certificate (for age proof);
Self-Attested copy of Certificate of professional/academic Degree/diploma. Also, necessary documents specifying the equivalence or CGPA conversion documents, wherever applicable.
- Certificates of other professional qualifications, if any;
- Certificates in proof of experience, as applicable, clearly projecting the requisite experience indicating the length and nature of experience and work done, as per eligibility conditions/criteria;
- Certificate in support of claim of belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Ex-serviceman, where applicable.
- If the candidate belongs to OBC, a caste certificate issued in the current financial year only by a competent authority as applicable for appointment to the services in Govt. Of India. Please note that an OBC certificate issued in the current financial year only can be accepted as a current proof of your not belonging to “creamy layer” in the OBC.
- One Photo-identity-card like Aadhaar Card,Driving-license, Passport or any other valid document with you for identification
- Candidates serving in Central/State Government/ Public Sector Undertaking including Public Sector Banks/Autonomous Bodies etc. Including Departmental candidates are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer at the time of interview in original failing which, he/she will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
- Complete set of self-attested photocopies of all the above mentioned certificates.
- Latest passport sized photograph.
- The candidates are once again advised to check their eligibility thoroughly before appearing for the interview to avoid disappointment at later stage. If any discrepancies are found at any stage of the recruitment process, the candidature of the candidate will be immediately cancelled.
- IRCON shall be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the respective post. The decision of IRCON in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidates at all stages of selection and any other matter relating to recruitment shall be final. No correspondence or enquiries shall be entertained by IRCON, in this regard.
- The applicants are required to submit relevant documents in relation duration of experience i.e. clearly specifying the date of joining and date of relieving from the respective Organization and nature of experience as per the Advertisement.
- The candidates are advised to make necessary arrangements for his/her travel/stay well in advance, so as to reach the venue on time.
- IRCON will not entertain any request for change of date and time schedule of document verification/ interview.
- You will be required to produce your original experience certificate in the relevant fields as notified in the advertisement.Only those candidates who will be meeting the minimum educational and experience eligibility criteria as per aforesaid advertisement will be allowed to appear in the interview.
- The candidate shall ascertain themselves before proceeding for the document verification/ interview that they are meeting all the eligibility criteria/conditions as stipulated in the advertisement. Candidates, who do not satisfy the eligibility conditions, will be liable to be disqualified at any stage of recruitment/selection.
- If any of the particulars stated by candidate in the application on verification is found to be incomplete or incorrect, or if you are found to have willfully suppressed any material fact/information relevant to the Consideration of your case without prejudice to any other action that may be taken in consequence thereof, your candidature will be summarily rejected and you will not be interviewed.
- IRCON reserves the right of postponing or deferring the date(s) of document verification/ interview for which necessary intimation will be sent to you in this case. No claims will be entertained against cancellation charges of ticket or otherwise. Also, a candidate who has been called for document verification/ interview on a particular date may have to overstay by not more than one day for which he/she should make arrangements at his/her own expenses.
- Canvassing in any form by or on behalf of a candidate will be disqualification to the stated post.
- The candidates are advised to read the detailed instructions carefully before coming for the interview. No further intimation/ correspondence will be made with the candidates in this regard. No further correspondence will be entertained from not qualified candidates.In case of Doubt/ Query/ Clarification,please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
click above to download
the result published