Table of Contents
Last Date to apply to Rail Vikas Limited: 04th January, 2019
No. RVNL/2018/5/1/HR (Civil)
Rail Vikas Nigam Limited
Rail Bhawan, New Delhi
It is proposed to fill up the posts of Deputy General Manager (E-5 Grade, pay scale Rs.80000-220000 (Revised)), Joint General Manager (E-6 Grade, pay scale Rs.90000-240000 (Revised)) & Addl. General Manager (E-7 Grade, pay scale Rs.100000-260000 (Revised)) (IDA Pattern) in Civil Engineering Department on IMMEDIATE PERMANENT ABSORPTION BASIS. The selected candidates will be posted in Project Cell at Corporate Office in RVNL. The detailed specifications/ requirements of the post are enclosed as Annexure-I.
It is requested that the above posts may kindly be circulated on your Railways/ Divisions/ Units.
Application in the prescribed proforma along with (Annexure -A, B, C & D) of the eligible candidates (Railway / State Government Officers or Railway Officials on deputation and Resigned / Retired Voluntarily) whose services can be spared immediately on selection, together with the certificate from the Competent Authority (in proforma Annexure-D) along with the below mentioned documents be forwarded to EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR/HR, RAIL VIKAS NIGAM LTD., ROOM NO.253, AUGUST KRANTI BHAWAN, BHIKAJI CAMA PLACE, R. K. PURAM, NEW DELHI-110066, latest by 04th January, 2019. Applications received without the requisite certificates & necessary documents will not be entertained.
i) Integrity certificate
ii) DAR/Vigilance/SPE clearance certificate.
iii) Attested photocopies of the ACRs for the last five years. The candidate who applies for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL), a premier schedule “A” PSU under Ministry of Railways engaged in CONSTRCTION of Railway infrastructure of national importance invites applications from willing dynamic Engineers /Officers to fill up the posts of Deputy General Manager (E-5 Grade, pay scale Rs.80000-220000 (Revised)), Joint General Manager (E-6 Grade, pay scale Rs.90000-240000 (Revised)) & Addl. General Manager (E-7 Grade, pay scale Rs.100000-260000 (Revised)) (IDA Pattern) in Civil Engineering Department on IMMEDIATE PERMANENT ABSORPTION BASIS for Project Cell at Corporate Office, New Delhi.
About Rail Vikas Nigam Limited
Indian Railway network particularly High Density Network, which connects the four Metro Cities of Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai and Mumbai including the diagonals is over saturated. Challenges of higher economic growth require leap forward capacity development strategy on Indian Railways. Paradigms of such a strategy required a shift from dependence on purely budgetary sources and internal surplus of Railways to mobilization of non-budgetary financial resources from private sector, banks, financial institutions, multilateral and bilateral agencies through a mix of equity and debt. The financial resources available from the traditional sources were found to be grossly inadequate to meet the requirement. The Ministry of Railways, therefore, had been considering various innovative methods of project distribution and creation of assets. Another paradigm shift required was to change from project mode of planning to programme mode to be implemented in a time bound manner. It was felt that the Railways instead of becoming the bottleneck in economic growth of the country should spur economic growth by development of capacity ahead of demand. It required fast track implementation of projects adopting established practice of financial closure and use of modern project management techniques. For this, adequate and uninterrupted flow of funds is a prime requirement. It also required mechanization of construction involving large number of construction machines and equipments of varied nature and skill sets of altogether different kind. Creation of Rail Vikas Nigam Limited is an outcome of the above thought process and policy initiative.
For serving Railway Officials & Central / State Government Services Engineers including those working on deputation in RVNL or in any other PSUs.
- Deputy General Manager (Civil), E-5 Grade (IDA Scale Rs.80000-220000/- (Revised). Candidate working in the relevant discipline in the substantive Grade PB-3 scale Rs. 15600-39100 with GP Rs.6600 or in level 11 in 7th CPC or equivalent pay scale in State Govt. services having 5 years Group ‘A’ service or Senior Scale Officers (in level 11 in 7th CPC) having 08 years’ service in Group ‘B’.
- Joint General Manager (Civil), E-6 Grade (IDA Scale Rs. 90000-240000/- (Revised). Candidate working in the relevant discipline in the substantive Grade PB-3 scale Rs. 15600-39100 with GP Rs.7600 (JAG) or in level 12 in 7th CPC with 8 years Group ‘A’ service.
- Addl General Manager (Civil), E-7 Grade (IDA Scale Rs.100000-260000/- (Revised). Candidate working in the relevant discipline in the substantive Grade PB-4 scale Rs. 37400-67000 with GP Rs.8700/- (Selection Grade) or in level 13 in 7th CPC.
For Ex-Railway Official
- Ex-Railway officials can also apply, if they have either resigned or taken voluntary retirement from Railway service but not compulsory or prematurely retired from Railway service and/or are working elsewhere in the similar fields.
- However, Ex-Railway official’s eligibility for the position in RVNL will be reckoned with reference to their last Grade Pay/ Position as mentioned above.
and Age should not be above 57 years of age as on the date of issue of above notification.
- The applicant should not only be technically suitable but also be physically fit enough to work at Projects Sites.
- The selected candidates will be offered position in RVNL on permanent absorption basis with respect to his eligibility vis-a-vis his last position in Railways and length of service as per the RVNL Rules.
- Compensation Package: Company offers attractive Pay and other allowances/fringe benefits attached to the post/grade as per IDA pattern scale of pay. The selected candidates will be posted at any of the above locations where RVNL is executing Railway Projects as stated above. It is also made clear that no request for posting / transfer will be entertained.
- Candidates interested to apply for the above post may visit the company’s website: www.rvnl.orq under ‘Career Opportunities’ for details and application form.
Application in the prescribed proforma and its Annexure-A, B, C together with the certificate from the competent authority (in proforma Annexure ID’) duly completed along with self-attested copies of following relevant documents be sent to EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR/HR, RAIL VIKAS NIGAM LTD., ROOM NO.253, AUGUST KRANTI BHAWAN, BHIKAJI CAMA PLACE, R.K. PURAM, NEW DELHI-110066, latest by 04th January, 2019. Applications received without the requisite certificates and necessary documents will not be entertained.
DOCUMENTS TO BE COMPULSORILY ATTACHED
1. Copy of 10th / High School / Secondary / School Leaving Certificate showing Date of Birth.
2. Copies of Educational & Professional Qualifications.
3. Experience Certificate, if any.
4. Copies of Commendations / Awards Certificates.
5. Service Certificate & PPO in the case of retired /resigned Railway Officials.
6. Copies of ACRs/APARs for the last 5 years (If available for retired employees).
7. Caste certificate.
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification.
click above to download
the employment notification