Employment Notice No.02/2017 (NWR/ Sports/Open Advt.)
North Western Railway,
Railway Recruitment Cell
Power House Road, Opp. DRM Office,
North Western Railway Invites Invites applications for the post of 21 Sports Quota. Apply before 18 September 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
North Western Railway Job Details:
1.Post Name: Senior Residents
No. of Vacancy: 21 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.2800/- or Rs.2400/- or Rs.2000/- or Rs.1900/-
Educational Qualification: Graduate or its equivalent by a recognised University or 12th or its equivalent board of education.
Impersonation/Suppression of facts/warning:
- No candidate should attempt impersonation or take the help of any impersonator at any stage of the selection process. Such candidates will be debarred for life from appearing in all RRB/RRC examinations as well as debarred from any appointment in Railways; in addition, legal action may be taken against the candidate.
- Any material suppression of facts or submitting of forged certificates/caste certificate by a candidate for securing eligibility and/or obtaining privileges, including fee exemption for appearing in the selection trial shall lead to rejection of his/her candidature for the particular recruitment for which he/she has applied. Further, he/she will also be debarred from all examinations conducted by all RRB/RRC over the country for a period of 2 years and legal action may be initiated, if warranted.
- Candidates should bring all documents attached with application form in Original along with one set of self attested photo copies on the day of trial and interview, without which they will not be allowed to appear in the Trial/interview. Certificates in languages other than English or Hindi should be accompanied by a self attested translation in English/Hindi.
- No TA/DA/Accommodation will be given for appearing in the selection trials/interview. Applicants will have to bring their own playing kit. They may also be required to stay during the selection for 2-3 days, for which they have to make their own arrangements. The Railway Administration have all rights reserved to fix any date, as deemed suitable, change place or postpone trials/interview (at its own convenience), or even cancel trials due to unforeseen circumstances against which no claim will be accepted. Selected candidates will be posted anywhere on North Western Railway.
- Candidate applying for more than one game/event shall submit separate applications with separate DD/IPO as fee and documents for each event.
- Candidates serving in any Centre/State Government Department including Railways or Public Sector Undertaking should apply through proper channel or should apply directly to the RRC with NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the employer to avoid delay. The last date of receipt of applications in the office of Railway Recruitment Cell will not be extended on account of any delay in transmitting the application by the office concerned. Advance copy of the application without No Objection Certificate will not be entertained. Applications received after closing date and time will also not be accepted.
How to Apply North Western Railway Vacancy: Interested candidate may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copy of relevant documents & three recent Passport size photo send to Assistant Personnel Officer (Rectt.), Railway Recruitment Cell, North Western Railway, Power House Road, Opposite DRM office, Jaipur-302006 on or before 18.09.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 18.09.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form