Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited
(A joint Venture of Government of India and Delhi)
ADVT No. DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2015 (80)
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd, a Joint Venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, Lifeline of Delhi, prides itself on its ability to nurture its employees through its unique work culture. Today, DMRC empowered by about 8000 employees with MRTS activities spread over Delhi NCR, Jaipur, Kochi etc. carry more than 2.8 million passengers every day in Delhi & NCR. In addition to the above, DMRC has also been entrusted with the work of preparation of DPR for the High Speed Rail Link Project of Indian Railways at Trivandrum and the Monorail Project at Trivandrum and Kozhikode and
consultancy work for different cities in India like Jaipur, Lucknow, Ahmadabad, Vijayawada,Vishakhapatnam and abroad too like Jakarta, Dhaka etc.
To meet with the immediate requirement of experienced personnel for Electrical Department of DMRC’s Deposit Work / Consultancy wing at Kochi/ Vijaywada/ Vishakhapatnam, applications are invited from experienced, dynamic and motivated Electrical Engineers of Indian nationality, having relevant work experience, for Dy. General Manager (Electrical) on Direct Recruitment basis for DMRC’s deposit work / consulting project at Kochi/ Vijaywada/ Vishakhapatnam (outside Delhi/ NCR).
Project Director for DMRC Vishakhapatnam Office
a.Direct Recruitment for serving candidates
b.Re-employment basis for superannuated candidates
2. Experience Criteria:
(as on the last date of receipt of application)
A. For Direct Recruitment Basis
- For employees serving in Railways / Metros / Railway PSUs in CDA pay scales:Executive of Railways / Metro / Railway PSUs in CDA pay scale of Rs.37400-67000 (Grade pay Rs.10000) with a total of 23 years service at Gazetted/Executive level in any Railways / Metro / Railway PSUs, including services put in on deputation in the above pay scale.
- For employees serving in Railways / Metros / Railway PSUs in IDA pay scales:Executive of Railways / Metro / Railway PSUs in IDA pay scale of Rs.51300-73000 with a total of 23 years service at Gazetted/Executive level in any Railways / Metro / Railway PSUs including services put in on deputation in the above pay scale.
B. On Re-employment Basis
- For employees retired from Railways/Railway PSU’s/ Metro in CDA pay scales. Retired officers of Railways / Metro / Railway PSUs in CDA pay scale of Rs.37400-67000 (grade pay Rs.10000) with a total of 25 years service at Gazetted/Executive level in any Railways / Metro / Railway PSUs including services put in on deputation in the above pay scale.
3. Work Experience
The candidate should have a proven multi disciplinary experience profile including working as Chief Project Manager (CPM) in elevated Metro construction / Project head in Railways / Railway PSUs for elevated rail construction for at least 4 years.
- Group Discussion
- Medical Examination(The Medical Examination will be in Executive /Technical category)
5.PROBATION(for Direct Recruitment Candidates only):
The selected candidates on appointment will be on Probation for a period of two years (including period of training).
1.Last date of receipt of filled in application through Speed post is 22/12/15.
2. Names of pre qualified candidates in the ratio of 1:5 will be displayed on our website
tentatively on 04/01/16 by 6 pm along with other details like venue, time etc.
3. The interview may be held on 11/01/16 (tentatively) (Complete details will be displayed on our website). The selection process will consist of Interview and Group
Discussions. No separate communications by post will be sent to candidates individually. Candidates are required to go through the instructions for interview displayed on our website and appear for the interview accordingly along with original copies of testimonials.
Eligible and interested candidates for the aforesaid posts may apply as per the application format at Annexure-I. The candidate must enclose all relevant proof /documents in support of qualification, experience & pay scale/gross salary.The candidates presently employed in Govt. or Public sector undertaking (PSUs) should forward their application through proper channel along with the APARs for the last five years, so as to reach
the under mentioned address by the stipulated date. The candidates shortlisted for Selection Process will be advised though our website only and will be
eligible for re-reimbursement of train fare by ACIII tier.
How to Apply:
The duly filled in application form should be sent in an envelope super scribing on the cover
prominently – Name of Post latest by 22/12/15, by speed post at the following address.
General Manager (HR),Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd
Metro Bhawan Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road
Vacancy Details & Apply Online
click Above to Download
Vacancy details & Application from