RAILWAY RECRUITMENT BOARD
OPPOSITE NORTH CENTRAL RAILWAY HQ OFFICE,
Near Subedarganj Railway Hospital,
SUBEDARGANJ, ALLAHABAD, U.P.211011
On the basis performance in the Written Exam conducted on 29/07/2012 for the post of Hindi Assistant (Rajbhasha Sahayak) Grade-II, Cat 5 of CE
N 08/2010, candidates with following Roll Nos. (Roll no. in ascending order horizontally from left to right) have provisionally been found suitable f
or being called for translation test to be held at the office of Railway Recruitment Board, OPPOSITE NORTH CENTRAL RAILWAY HQ OFFICE, Near Subedarganj R ailway Hospital, SUBEDARGANJ, ALLAHABAD, (U.P.) on 01/02/2018.
Hindi Assistant (Rajbhasha Sahayak) Grade-II, Cat 5 of CEN 08/2010
13108051000003 13108051000057 13108051000067 (Three Only)
- Call letters for the Translation Test have already been issued to above mentioned Candidates by speed post at the address mentioned in the application. However, even in case of non-receipt of call letters, candidates are directed to report on the specified venue, date & time.
- Please bring Call Letter which is to be submitted for verification at the time of the test. At least one original and valid photo identification card (i.e.not photocopied or scanned or expired) such as College ID, Employee ID, Driving License, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar, e- Aadhaar must be presented by the candidate, failing which he/she will not be permitted in the translation test. Please also bring two passport size colour
photographs identical with the one pasted on application form.
- Please note that two passages will be given for translation- one for translation from English to Hindi and another from Hindi to English. The duration of translation test shall be 2 hours.
- Please note that request for change in date of translation test will not be entertained under any circumstances and in case of failure to attend the same on scheduled date, candidature of the candidate shall be rejected without any further correspondence.
- Don’t bring any banned items / electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, pager, watch, Bluetooth enabled devices, calculators, etc. since they are not allowed inside the premises of Test Center.
- Candidature of all above candidates is purely provisional.
- Beware of the touts who may misguide the candidates with false promises of getting them selected for the job on illegal consideration. The recruitment process in the RRB exams is fully computerized and the selection is based purely on the merit of candidates.
- While every care has been taken in preparing the above result, however, Railway Recruitment Board Allahabad
reserves the right to rectify inadvertent error or typographical/printing mistake, if any.
click above to download
the result published