No. NHSRCL/Vacancy Notice-52/2017
National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited
2nd FLOOR, ASIA BHAWAN, PLOT NO-205
SEC-09, DWARKA, New Delhi-110077
National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL), is a joint sector company of Govt. of India and Participating State Governments formed for implementation of High Speed Train Corridor Project in India.
National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL) invites application for the post of 03 Senior Manager . Apply before 18 December 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Senior Manager or Manager (Rolling Stock)
No of post- 02
Pay scale- E4 (29100-54500) or E3 (24900-50500)
- For Senior Manager: B. Tech/B.E (Electrical Engineering) or equivalent from any recognized institute/university.
- For Manager: Diploma or B. Tech/B.E (Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering) or equivalent from any recognized
- The route of Mumbai Ahmedabad High Speed Rail will be passing through two states, Maharashtra and Gujarat and one Union Territory, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, of the Union of India.
- The proposed corridor lies in Western Railway zone. It shall start from Bandra Kurla Complex in Mumbai and will end near Sabarmati Railway Station in Ahmedabad.
- Out of 508.17km, 155.642 km of the proposed alignment falls in Maharastra, 350.530 km in Gujarat and 2 km in UT of Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
- The High Speed Corridor of Mumbai-Ahmedabad has been proposed with 12 Stations i.e. Mumbai, Thane, Virar, Boisar, Vapi, Bilimora, Surat, Bharuch, Vadodara, Anand/Nadia, Ahmedabad and Sabarmati, all near major traffic points. Two depots are proposed on either ends of the corridor one near Thane and one near Sabarmati Rail Depot.
How to Apply for NHSRCL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of certificate send to General Manager(HR), National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited, Asia Bhawan, Road No. 205, Sector-9, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077 on or before 18.12.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 18.12.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form