Table of Contents
Last Date to apply to Ircon International Limited:18 Nov,2019.
Advt. No. 13/2019
Ircon International Limited
Ircon aka Ircon International Limited invites Application for the post of 04 Chief General Manager/Civil . Walk-in-Interview 18 Nov 2019. IRCON International Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.ircon.org
Name of the post – Chief General Manager/Civil
No of post – 04
Pay Scale – Rs 120000-280000
Full time Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering from reputed Institute/university approved by AICTE. / ME/ M.Tech in Civil Engineering field.
- IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a premier Schedule “A” infrastructure Government company under the Ministry of Railways engaged in the construction of turnkey infrastructure projects in Railways, Highways, Buildings, Power sector, etc. The Company has recorded a turnover of more than 4415 crores in the year 2018- 19. The Company has successfully completed large value Railway and Highway Projects over the years in India and abroad including Malaysia, Bangladesh, Algeria, Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Turkey, Nepal, etc., and recently in Sri Lanka.
- The number of posts indicated above may vary based on further assessment of requirement.
- If any candidate is presently working with any government department or organization/PSU, he/she should inform their employers in writing before applying for posts in Ircon. Such candidates will have to produce NOC from their employers at the time of interview.
- However, in the event of difficulty in getting NOC from their parent department, they may submit an undertaking at the time of written examination/interview that they will not claim any service transfer benefits / protection of pay the event of their selection. Such candidate/candidates will be selected on Minimum of the pay scale.
- All information submitted in the application will be verified with original documents at the time of interview.If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his/her candidature is liable to be rejected/cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Candidates should mention percentage in the fields where percentage is required. Percentage obtained in BE/B Tech/BSc(Engg) as mentioned in consolidated mark sheet issued by University/Institution after considering marks of all semesters/years will be considered. However in case consolidated marksheet is not being issued by University/Institute, final percentage will be calculated by taking average of all semesters/years.
- Candidates should mention percentage in the fields where percentage is required. In case CGPA/OGPA/DGPA is mentioned in marksheets, following criteria may be applied:
- In case where conversion into percentage is not provided by university/institutes: "if university/institute do not have the provision for conversion of CGPA/OGPA/CPI/DGPA or letter grade into percentage than minimum 6 on 10 point scale will be considered as 60%. On any scale different from 10 point scale the score will be prorated accordingly.
- In case where conversion into percentage is provided by university/institutes: Wherever CGPA/OGPA/CPI/DGPA or letter grade in degree is awarded, equivalent % of marks should be indicated
in the online application as per norms adopted by concerned university/institute. A certificate to this effect may be obtained by the candidate from the university/institute, which shall be required to be
produced at the time of verification.
- If the candidate belongs to OBC category, a caste certificate issued by a Competent Authority as applicable for appointment to the services in Govt. of India in proper format will be accepted. Please
note that OBC certificate issued in current financial year only will be accepted as a current proof of your not belonging to “creamy layer” in the OBC category.
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Eligible candidates have to apply in prescribed format through off line mode only. It is advisable that the candidates have a valid e-mail id in order to facilitate faster communication.
- Matriculation certificate for DOB proof.
- All certificates and marksheets of Qualification (Graduation/Post Graduation/Professional) and other qualifications, if any.
- Experience certificates for previous organization and current organization clearly indicating the length and line of experience and pay scale as per eligibility conditions.
- NOC/Forwarding of application for candidates working in PSUs/Railways/Govt. Departments/ State Govt. /Autonomous Bodies etc.
- Community certificate/Ex-Serviceman certificate/J&K certificate (for age relaxation), if applicable. OBC certificate.
- Proof of Pay scale as applicable/CTC proof in case of private sector applicants.
- Valid ID proof (PAN/Driving License/Voter id card/Aadhar).
- Application duly signed by candidate, with passport size photograph affixed & accompanied by copy of above said documents must be sent in a sealed envelope super scribing: Application for regular post of CGM/Civil vide Advt. No. 13 /2019.
- Any application received without copy of complete documents/signature/photograph will be rejected.
- Ircon International Limited, formerly Indian Railway Construction Company Limited (IRCON), is an engineering and construction, specialized in transport infrastructure. The PSU was established in 1976, by the Government of India under the Companies Act 1956. IRCON was registered as the Indian Railway Construction International Ltd., a wholly (100%) owned entity of the Ministry of Railways. Its primary charter was the construction of railway projects in India and abroad. Ircon has since diversified into other transport and infrastructure segments and with its expanded scope of operations around the world, the name was changed to Indian Railway International Ltd. in October 1995.
- The Ircon is well known for undertaking challenging infrastructure projects, especially in difficult terrains in India and abroad. Ircon has completed over 1250 major infrastructure projects in India and over 200 major projects across the globe in more than 31 countries.
- The core competence of the company in order of priority are - Railways, Highways and EHT Substation Engineering and Construction. Ircon is a turnkey construction company that is specialized in railways (new railway lines, rehabilitation/conversion of existing lines, station buildings and facilities, bridges, tunnels, signalling and telecommunication, railway electrification, and wet leasing of locomotives), highways, EHV sub-station (engineering, procurement and construction) and metro rail.
- Chabahar-Zahedan Railway: In May 2016, during Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi's trip to Iran, agreement was signed to develop two berths at Port of Chabahar and to build new Chabahar-Zahedan railway from Chabahar Port in Iran to Afghanistan, as part of North–South Transport Corridor, by Indian Railway's public sector unit Ircon International.The establishment of the port of Chabahar's connection to the country’s railway plan, is under study and consideration. With the completion of the Kerman–Zahedan railway and its connection to the port of Chabahar, this port will connect to the Trans-Iranian Railway.
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form