Kochi Metro Rail Ltd
Regd. Office. 8th Floor, Revenue Tower
Park Avenue, Kochi-682011, Kerala
Kochi Metro Rail Ltd. invites Applications for the post of 04 Support Staff & Peon/Attender on Regular basis. Apply before 31st October 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
KMRL Job Details:
1.Name of the post- SUPPORT STAFF
No of post- 02
Pay Scale- Rs.6670-11470/-
2.Name of the post- PEON/ATTENDER
No of post- 02
Pay Scale- Rs.6090-9300/-
- Degree/Diploma(3 Years) in any discipline
- SSLC COMPLETED
- Only candidates who suffers from not less than 40% of the relevant disability are eligible to be considered under Persons with Disabilities(PWD) and are eligible to apply for the above post.
- The number of vacancies shown above is tentative and may undergo change. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for Written test/interview, which will be communicated through email only. KMRL reserves the right to shortlist the candidates.
- Wherever maximum qualifications are prescribed, no higher qualified candidates applications will be entertained against such vacancies.
- Applicants employed in Govt./Quasi Govt./ PSUs shall apply through proper channel, after forwarding the advance copy along with the application fee and shall produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of Written test/interview.
How to apply:
- Applicants should read the instructions in the website thoroughly before applying. Application form may be filled online by selecting the link in KMRL website. The scan copy of the supporting documents should be uploaded, failing which the application will be treated as incomplete. Applications forwarded through any other means including fax or e- mail will not be entertained. The last date of submission of on-line application is 31st October 2017.
- To enrich the quality of life for everyone in Kochi by facilitating better connectivity between people, between people and places, and vetween people and prosperity.
To make Kochi a more live able and pleasant city for residents and visitors alike, where public transportation would be used by all–connecting people and places safely, seamlessly, reliably and comfortably.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form