Integral Coach Factory(ICF)
Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Integral Coach Factory (ICF) Invites Invites applications for the post of 07 Staff Nurse & Lab Assistant Vacancy 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Staff Nurse
No of post- 06
Pay Scale- Not Specified
2.Name of the post- Lab Assistant
No of post- 01
Pay Scale- Not Specified
Staff Nurse:3 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery or B.Sc (Nursing).
Lab Assistant:Higher Secondary (10+2) with science plus Diploma in Medical Lab Technology/B.Sc Medical Lab Technology.
- The contract shall be entered into for one year or less from the date of entering into the contract. Period of contract is not extendable on any grounds. However, the Railway administration shall reserve the right to enter into fresh contract with the Staff Nurse and Lab ASST for another term.
- The full-time contracted Staff Nurse and Lab ASST, who enters into contract with the railways will not have any claim or right for his / her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of contract.
- During the validity of the contract, the Staff Nurse and Lab ASST will be at liberty to terminate the contract for betterment of his / her career or on any other grounds by giving 15 days notice to the Railways. The contract can also be terminated by the Railways at any time during the contract by giving 15 days notice without assigning any reasons whatsoever. Contract shall also be terminated, if the Staff Nurse and Lab ASST is found to be mentally or physically incapacitated.
- The Staff Nurse and Lab ASST shall undergo a medical examination, before the contract is entered into, for his / her fitness to perform the work awarded to him / her.
- At the time of entering into contract, the Staff Nurse and Lab ASST shall produce certificates of his / her character and antecedents from two gazetted officers of the Central / State Government.
- At the time of entering into contract, the Staff Nurse and Lab ASST shall produce original certificates for proof of his / her date of birth and educational qualifications.
- The Staff Nurse and Lab ASST shall have to undergo a brief orientation for a period of two weeks.
- Normally, Sundays and National Holidays will be off and in addition, authorized absence without detriment to the terms shall be allowed at the rate of two days per month to be availed any time during the contract to the extent earned by the Staff Nurse and Lab ASST till such time.
Last Date For Submission of Offline Application:17-05-2018.
Interested candidates may send their application in prescribed format to SPO/G, ICF,Shell Division, Chennai – 600038 on or before 17 May 2018, along with duly enclosing necessary attested copies of the certificates / testimonials.
click above to download
the employment notification