Table of Contents
Last Date to apply to Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala: 16th September, 2019
Employment Notice No. 02/SPQ/2019-20
RAIL COACH FACTORY
Applications in the prescribed format are invited from Sports persons in the following discipline for Recruitment under Sports Quota through Open Advertisement for the year 2019-20.
The candidates having Sports qualification can only apply.
1.Name of the post- Athletics (Men)
No of post- 02
2.Name of the post- Basket Ball (Men)
No of post- 02
3.Name of the post- Hockey (Men)
No of post- 03
4.Name of the post- Wrestling (Men)
No of post- 01
- Act Apprenticeship/IT! in any trade is the only qualification and no other qualification including Diploma in Engineering should be accepted as an alternative qualification on the ground of being a higher qualification in the same line of training.
- No age relaxation (upper or lower) shall be permissible for recruitment through Open Advertisement.
- No relaxation in minimum educational qualification shall be permissible in the case of recruitment through open advertisement.
- No post is reserved for SC, ST, OBC & EWS. However the candidates claiming to belongs to SC/ST/OBC/EWS communities are required to enclose photocopy of self attested caste certificate issued by the competent authority.
About Rail Coach Factory
This output constitutes over 35% of the total population of coaches on Indian Railways. The Rail Coach Factory (RCF) has produced a record number of coaches in the financial year 2013-14, as it reached the mark of 1701 coaches against installed capacity of 1500 per annum. During the year RCF produced 23 different variants of coaches for high-speed trains like Rajdhani, Shatabdi, double-decker and other trains. The factory in association with DRDE also developed a highly cost-effective indigenous technology for the treatment of biowaste in coaches. Around 2096 bio-toilets have been fitted in 2013-14.
HOW TO APPLY
- Application in prescribed format on A-4 size good quality paper may be down loaded from the website: www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in may be typed neat & clean one side.
- Application is to be filled up by the candidates himself in his/her own handwriting and must signed affixing a passport size photograph with clear face on the space provided and one should be attached duly attested.
- Applicant will attach the attested photocopies of Educational and Sports achievements certificates. SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates should also attach the attested copy of caste certificate on proper format.
- Candidate to ensure their eligibility before applying:- The candidates should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions prescribed for the post Eligibility of the candidates for the post notified in this notification would be decided on the basis of the information furnished by them. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his/her application is false/ incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidates otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post(s), his/her candidature will be cancelled forthwith.
- Railway Administration will not be responsible for late delivery and postal delay.
- The last date & time for receipt of application in the office of the General Manager (Personnel) Recruitment Cell, Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala-144602 is dated 16.09.2019 up to 17.00 hrs.
- Candidate Superscribe clearly on the Envelope “RECRUITMENT AGAINST SPORTS QUOTAFOR THE YEAR 2019-20.
- The application should sent by ordinary post. Applications sent through registered post/Courier/by Registered AD will not be accepted.
- Railway Administration reserve the right to cancel the Recruitment process in exceptional circumstances.
- Under no circumstances applications received after the closing date & time will be entertained.
- The sports persons appointed against Sports Quota through Open Advertisement will undergo probation periods of two years after completion of training, if any.
- The sports persons recruited against Sports *Quota through Open Advertisement will have to fill and sign the Service Bond for a period of five years.
- The sports persons appointed through Open Advertisement Quota, shall fulfill the minimum medical norms for the post, for which they will be appointed.
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification.
click above to download
the employment notification