Advt. No – C 23/2017
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Regd. Office: C-4, District Centre
Saket, New Delhi-110017
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a premier Schedule “A” infrastructure government company under the Ministry of Railways engaged in the construction of turnkey infrastructure projects in Railways, Highways, Buildings, Power sector, etc. The Company has recorded a turnover of more than 3200 crores in the year 2016-17. The Company has successfully completed large value Railway and Highway Projects over the years in India and abroad including Malaysia, Bangladesh, Algeria, Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Turkey, Nepal, etc., and recently in Sri Lanka.
1.Name of the post- Geologist
No of post- 10
Pay Scale- Rs-29,000/- p.m
- The number of posts indicated above may vary based on further assessment of requirement.
- All information submitted in the application will be verified with original documents at the time of walk-in interview. If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his/her candidature is liable to be rejected/cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Ircon reserves the right to cancel this advertisement and / or selection process for any of the above posts without assigning any reason.
- Any corrigendum/addendum/errata in respect of the above advertisement shall be made available only on our official website No further press advertisement will be given. Hence prospective applicants are advised to visit Ircon website regularly for latest updates.
How to apply:
- Application typed on A-4 size paper in the format given at the end of the advertisement should be addressed and sent to Project Head, Ircon International Ltd. as per address given in table below accompanied with the self-attested photocopies of the following documents:
- Matriculation Certificate (for age proof);
- Self-Attested copy of Certificate of professional/academic Degree/Diploma. Also, necessary documents specifying the equivalence or CGPA conversion documents, wherever applicable.
- In case where conversion into percentage is not provided by university/institutes: “if university/institute do not have the provision for conversion of CGPA/OGPA/CPI/DGPA or letter grade into percentage than minimum 6 on 10 point scale will be considered as 60%. On any scale different from 10 point scale the score will be prorated accordingly.
- In case where conversion into percentage is provided by university/institutes: Wherever CGPA/OGPA/CPI/DGPA or letter grade in degree is awarded, equivalent % of marks should be indicated in the online application as per norms adopted by concerned university/institute. A certificate to this effect may be obtained by the candidate from the university/institute, which shall be required to be submitted along with application.
- Certificates of other professional qualifications, if any;
- Certificates in proof of experience, if any, as applicable, clearly projecting the requisite experience indicating the length and line of experience as per eligibility conditions/criteria;
- Certificate in support of claim of belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Ex-serviceman, where applicable.
- Duly self-Signed Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- If the candidate belongs to OBC, a caste certificate issued in the current financial year only by a competent authority as applicable for appointment to the services in Govt.of India. Please note, that an OBC certificate issued in the current financial year only can be accepted as a current proof of your not belonging to “creamy layer” in the OBC.
Last Date: 04-01-2018
Walk-in Interview: 05-01-2017
click above to download
the employment notification