Employment Notice: NER/RRC/SG/2018-19
Railway Recruitment Cell
Northern Eastern Railway, gorakhpur
Online Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for Recruitment against Scouts & Guides Quota for the year 2018-19 for Group ‘C’ posts in Level-2 (6th CPC Grade Pay Rs.1900) and erstwhile Group ‘D’ posts in Level-1 (6th CPC Grade Pay Rs.1800) on North Eastern Railway and Diesel Locomotive Works 9 DLW), Varanasi. Website www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in.
1.Name of the post- Group ‘C’
No of post-03
2.Name of the post- Group ‘D’
No of post-08
- For Group ‘C’: For technician-III: Matriculation or its equivalent with ITI in relevant trade (Reconsidered by SCVT/NCVT) and for other posts: 12th or its equivalent with 50% marks in aggregate. The compulsion of 50% marks in aggregate will not be insisted upon in case of SC, ST, Ex. Servicemen Candidates and candidates possessing qualification higher than 12th or its equivalent.
- For Group ‘D’ posts: Matriculation (10th) or its equivalent.
- Before applying, the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms. The Educational or Scouting/Guiding qualifications acquired after the last date for submission of application shall not be considered.
- A candidate shall be called for Written Examination only if he/she is considered fulfilling all the laid down eligibility criteria as per his/her application.
- Candidates attempting to give false information/ suppressing the facts will be disqualified and are liable for debarment and legal action. Candidates who attempt fraud/impersonation are liable to be debarred to appear in the future examinations conducted for recruitment in Railways,
- Candidates found eligible for appointment will have to pass the prescribed medical examination conducted by the Railway administration before appointment.
HOW TO APPLY:
The link for online application is available at North Eastern Railway’s website:www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in. Candidates should carefully read all the instructions given in the Employment Notice before filling the online application form. The online application form should be filled following the step-by-step procedure given on the web page. All the required fields must be filled up carefully. Candidates must upload the scanned recent photograph and signature while filling the application form.
Last date: 31-05-2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form