Advt. No. : MAHA-Metro/HR/04/2018
Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited(MMRCL)
Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MMRCL) invites Application for the post of 12 Chief Project Manager. Apply before 15 May 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Additional Chief Project Manager
No of post- 04
Pay Scale- 43200 – 66000
2.Name of the post- Senior Deputy Chief Project Manager
No of post- 05
Pay Scale- 32900 – 58000
3.Name of the post- Deputy Chief Project Manager
No of post- 03
Pay Scale- 29100 – 54500
B.E./B.Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute/University.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Eligible and interested candidates may apply as per the application format at Annexure-I. All relevant documents should be attached with the application.
- The complete filled in application form should reach this office latest by 15/05/2018.
- Names of shortlisted candidates will be informed through E-mail provided in the application.The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for Personal Interview on the scheduled dates and time with all original documents / testimonials and experience certificates. The interview will be
held at ”Metro House”, 28/2, C K Naidu Marg, Anand Nagar, Civil Lines, Nagpur — 440 001. No separate communications by post will be sent to the candidates individually. The candidates are required to go through the instructions for Personal Interview sent along with E—mail and appear for
the said test accordingly along with original copies of testimonials with one set of Xerox copy. The candidates should be in constant touch with MAHA—Metro website www.metrorailna ur.com for updated information.
- The candidates, who qualify the selection process, will be informed through their registered e-mail ID.
- The short listed candidates will be sent for medical examination as per the medical standards mentioned on MAHA-Metro website.
- The details are to be filled up in the format given and attach two copies of recent passport size photos and all the relevant documents and testimonials.
- Incomplete application or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected.MAHA—Metro is not responsible for loss/ delay in post.
- MAHA-Metro is not responsible for any printing error that might have in advertently crept in.
- Candidates applying from Metro Rail / Railway/ Railway PSU’s / Metro Related Industries etc. will have to forward application though proper channel or need to submit ”NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from parent department at the time of Interview.
- SC, ST and women candidate are exempted from fees, however UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 400/- in form of Demand Draft in favour of MAHA—Metro, payable at Nagpur.
- Kindly write Name, Date of Birth, Post Name and Post Code on reverse side of DD.
- DEC candidates are required to submit the latest OBC caste certificate in Central Govt. Format only at the time of interview.
- SC/ST certificate are requested to submit caste certificate at the time of interview.
- However, candidates after selection are likely to be posted at Pune or any other project of MAHA-Metro, anywhere in india during their services in MAHA-Metro.
Last Date for Submission Of Application form:15-05-2018.
Interested Candidate may apply in prescribed application form along with the self attested photocopies of the relevant documents send to Addl. General Manager (HR), Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited, Metro House, 28/2, C K Naidu Marg, Anand Nagar, Civil Lines, Nagpur-440001 on or before 15.05.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification