Table of Contents
Last Date to Apply to Northeast Frontier Railway: 14th January, 2019
EMPLOYMENT NOTICE No. 02/2018
NORTHEAST FRONTIER RAILWAY
In order to fill up 2 posts in Level- 2 (GP 1900) and 10 posts in Level- 1 (GP 1800) against Scouts & Guides quota for the year 2018-19, applications are invited from eligible candidates having Scout/Guide qualifications, as prescribed below (The candidates having no Scouts and Guides qualification cannot apply):-
1.Name of the post- Scouts & Guides quota
No of post- 12
Pay Scale- Rs.1800-1900
CONDITIONS AND PROCEDURE
- Necessary testimonials concerning Scouts & Guides activities up to the date of application, along with copies of certificates regarding age, qualification, etc. – all duly self-attested should be enclosed along with the application.
- Two self-addressed envelopes (size 24cm x 10cm) with Rs. 6/- postage stamp affixed on each envelope and sent along with the application. (SC/ST candidates need not send such envelopes.)
- PHOTOGRAPHS: Three copies of recent passport size photographs in proper uniform duly signed on the front side top – one should be pasted on the application and two copies (also signed on top) should be clipped along with the application form.
- There is no provision of community-wise reservation against Scouts & Guides quota recruitment. The selection is open to all candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories who apply against notification should enclose necessary certificates for upper age relaxation as admissible and SC/ST. OBC candidates should submit certificate that they do not belong to the ‘creamy layer’ as per Annexure – ‘F’.
- Applications are to be made only in the specific form as given below. Items No. 1 to 10 should be filled in English only.
- Candidates found suitable and appointed on the Railway shall have to undergo training as specified and applicable to the particular post.
- Higher fixation of pay will not be admissible to candidates appointed against Scouts & Guides quota.
ABOUT NORTHEAST FRONTIER RAILWAY
The Northeast Frontier Railway, is one of the 18 railway zones in India. Headquartered in Maligaon, Guwahati in the state of Assam, it is responsible for rail operations in the entire Northeast and parts of West Bengal and Bihar. Each of these divisions is headed by a Divisional Railway Manager, a Senior Administrative Grade officer of the rank of Joint Secretary to Government of India. The departmental setup at headquarters level and divisional setup in the field assists the General Manager in running the railways. Various departments namely engineering, mechanical, electrical, signal & telecom, operations, commercial, safety, accounts, security, personal and medical are headed by a Senior Administrative Grade / Higher Administrative Grade officer, provide technical and operational support to the divisions in train operations.
- The decision of the Northeast Frontier Railway Administration in all matters relating to the eligibility, acceptance or rejection will be binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection.
- Spellings of name, father’s name and other details in the application form must be as per the original certificates. If any discrepancy is found, the application can be rejected at any stage of the selection.
- The applicant should clearly indicate the post applied for i.e. GP 1900 or GP 1800, otherwise candidature will be cancelled.
- Application which is not as per format (Annexure-A) will be rejected.
- Unsigned applications OR signature in block letters OR incomplete applications will be rejected.
- If left hand thumb impression not affixed/blurred/smudged on the application form, the application will be rejected.
- The application will be rejected if the applicants are found over aged, under aged, date of birth unfilled or wrongly filled.
- IPO issued before the date of issue of this Employment Notice will not be accepted and the application will be rejected.
- Candidates must write their name and address on the IPO and enclose it with the application form with one self-addressed stamped (worth Rs. 6/-) envelope (size 24×10 cm).
- IPO should be drawn in favour of FA&CAO/MLG and payable at Maligaon Post Office only, otherwise application will be rejected.
- Applications received with cash/cheque/Central Recruitment Stamp OR money order will not be accepted.
- Only self-attested copies may be sent with application form. Original Certificates should be produced only at the time of selection/interview.
- Selected candidates will be liable to serve on any post/department anywhere in Northeast Frontier Railway subject to training, if any so prescribed.
- Selected candidates will be required to undergo medical examination as per the prescribed norms for different posts.
- Candidates already employed should submit their application through proper channel or “No Objection Certificate” from the employer should be attached.
- For any legal dispute the jurisdiction will be of Central Administrative Tribunal/Guwahati.
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification.
click above to download
the employment notification