Table of Contents
Last Date to apply to RRC, Eastern Railway: 26th November, 2018
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL
56, C.R.AVENNUE, RITES BUILDING (1st Floor)
Website address: www.rrcer.com
Applications, on plain paper (A4 size) in the given format (Annexure – I) should be neatly typed or hand written either in English or Hindi duly filled (in own handwriting) are invited from the eligible Scouts & Guides candidates for filling up the vacancies against Scouts & Guides Quota of Eastern Railway and Chittaranjan Locomotive Works (CLW) for the year 2018-19. The candidates having no Scouts & Guides qualifications as required need not apply.
1.Name of the post- Category-1 Group ‘C’ (NTPC only)
No of post- 03
2.Name of the post- Category – 2 erstwhile Group ‘D’
No of post- 10
- Eastern Railway Administration’s decision will be final. The decision of the Administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications etc. will be final and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection. The Administration does not undertake any responsibility for sending
any reply to the candidates for not being selected or not called for in Written Examination.
- The application is liable to be rejected if any of the compulsory enclosure is not attached as indicated in the proforma of the application or the application is found defective in any respect.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- As per the extant rules a IInd Class journey Pass from Home Station to the place of Examination and back will be issued to SC/ST candidates only for appearing in written test.
- No column should be left blank, which also may be the cause of rejection of the application.
- Verification of all testimonials and certificates will also be mandatory condition for appointment.
- No application form will be supplied by the Railway.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed “Application for Recruitment against Scouts & Guides Quota for 2018-2019 for Employment Notice
No. ……………………………………………………………………… for the category……………………. of Group…………………….”.
- Place of posting will be decided by the Appropriate Authority.
- Candidates in response to this notification shall ensure that he/she fulfils all eligibility conditions at the time of submission of application.
- Recent Passport size photographs (Taken within one month) should not be accompanied with colored glass and cap on the head and it may be the cause of rejection of the application.
- Photographs pasted on the Application Form, not signed and without date by the candidate may be the cause of rejection of the application.
- Application without date & thumb impression, unsigned and signed in Block or Capital letters may be the cause of rejection of the application.
- Certificates in languages other than English or Hindi should be accompanied by an attested translation in English / Hindi.
- Candidates seeking age relaxation and/or refund of Examination Fee must produce the Cast Certificate, PWD Certificate, Death Certificate of husband, Affidavit that she has not remarried since, Copy of Decree from the Competent Court of Law, Discharge Certificate, No Objection Certificate and Bonafide Certificate from the employer, along with the application form where applicable.
About Railway Recruitment Cell
Railway Recruitment Cell-Eastern Railway (RRC-ER)/Kolkata is responsible to recruit eligible candidates from open market in pay band-I Rs.5200-20200/ with Grade Pay 1800/for Eastern Railway, Metro Railway and Chittaranjan Locomotive Works(CLW). The candidates are recruited on the basis of written examination followed by Physical Efficiency Test (PET) against any particular notification issued by RRC-ER as per guidelines issued by Railway Board.
- Selection of Candidates will be subject to Medical Examination in the prescribed medical standard by Railway Medical Authority prior to their appointment after due selection.
- Candidates will have to undergo prescribed training course as applicable for the post as per existing instructions.
- The age will be reckoned as on 01.01.2019.
- All the photocopies of Certificates in regards to proof of age, educational qualifications, scouting qualifications, other qualifications, caste certificate and other certificates duly attested by a Gazetted Officer are to be enclosed along with the application form.
- Two self-addressed envelopes (size 23 c.m. x 10 c.m.) to be sent along with the application.
- Two recent passport size photographs (without cap & coloured glass) with their names written at the backside should be clipped along with the application form. Another
passport size photograph (without cap & coloured glass) duly signed by the candidate with date to be pasted on the application form at the space provided.
- Application not properly filled in, incomplete or with overwriting, erasing or not supported by the attested copies of relevant certificates will be liable to be rejected.
- Application received by post beyond the last date will not be entertained. Railway Administration, Eastern Railway will not be responsible for any postal delay/wrong
delivery whatever at any stage of the selection process.
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification.
click above to download
the employment notification