Notification No.CO/P-R/ 14-C /2017
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL)
Belapur Bhavan, Plot no.6, Sector 11
CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai–400614
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited requires candidates for the following posts in various construction projects for works in connection with Patch doubling of KRCL route, New crossing stations, Railway Electrification, NTPC -project at Gadarwara / Madhya Pradesh , Kudgi in Karnataka. The place of posting will be at the areas of project sites along KRCL section , Gadarwara, Kudgi and /or at Corporate office Navi Mumbai.
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) a Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways is having its Corporate Office at CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai. KRCL invites applications for the following fixed term contract posts on fixed remuneration basis.
1.Name of the post- Senior Technical Assistant
No of post- 08
Pay Scale- Rs.35,000/- per month
2.Name of the post- Junior Technical Assistant
No of post- 06
Pay Scale- Rs.30, 000/-per month
General Information (Applicable to all applicants):
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria only, will be interviewed.
- Candidates are advised to check their eligibility before walk-in-interview.
- The candidates must bring with them original certificates, along with one set of attested photocopy in proof of age, caste, educational qualification and experience on the date of interview failing which candidate will not be eligible for interview. Certificate in support of claims for Ex-servicemen is also required.
- Candidate should bring one character certificate from Gazetted Officers/Executives Officers for certifying that he / she is bearing good moral character.
- Incomplete or vague educational qualification will not be considered.
- Even after contractual agreement, if any document/ certificate/ information is / are found incorrect or false in any scrutiny or verification, then the contractual service will be immediately terminated forthwith without assigning any reason and prior notice, besides legal action will also be initiated.
- The Corporation reserves the right to cancel / restrict / curtail / extend the contract engagement process, if need so arises, without any prior notice and without assigning any reasons there of.
- Selected candidates will be required to execute a bond of Rs. 50,000/- in favour of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited on Rs. 100/- stamp paper to serve the Company for the period specified in the subsequent paragraph below ( Clause No 1 & 2 under Other broad terms of contract) or any further extended period.
Date, time and place of walk-in interview:
Date: 13/12/2017, Time:- 10:00 AM onwards. Place: KR Vihar, Konkan Railway Executive club, Sector-40, Seawoods-west, Navi Mumbai, Time of registration 09.30 AM to 11:30 AM on the date of walk-in interview at the venue itself.
After preliminary screening of the applications submitted by the candidates in person, the eligible candidate(s) will only be interviewed. No train/bus fare/ TA/DA shall be payable by the Corporation. Applications should be complete and strictly as per the prescribed format. Applications not conforming to the prescribed format or having illegible /ambiguous certificates or without certificates or incomplete forms will be summarily rejected.
How to Apply KRCL Vacancy: Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with Prescribed application form, along with Original certificates (age proof, qualification, experience, caste etc.) and one set of attested copy of the same at the time of Interview.
Venue Of Interview: KR Vihar, Konkan Railway Executive club, Sector-40, Seawoods-west, Navi Mumbai-400706.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 13.12.2017
click above to download
the employment notification