Table of Contents
Last Date to apply to IRCON: 3rd January, 2019
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Regd. Office: C-4, District Centre
Saket, New Delhi–110017 (INDIA)
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a premier schedule “A” infrastructure Public Sector Enterprise under Ministry of Railways engaged in the construction of turnkey infrastructure projects in Railways, Highways, Buildings, Power sectors, etc. The company has recorded a turnover of more than Rs.3800 crores in the year 2017-18. The Company has successfully completed large value Railway and Highway Projects over the years in India and abroad including Malaysia, Bangladesh, Algeria, Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Turkey, Nepal and Sri Lanka.
The company invites applications for the recruitment of Works Engineer/ S&T on Contract basis for Ircon’s various projects for 01 year at a fixed all-inclusive salary. The eligibility criteria and other details are tabulated below:
Name of the post- Engineer
No of post- 16
Pay Scale- Rs.29000/-
Minimum Educational Qualification
- Full Time Degree in Electronics/Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering with First Division
- Age relaxations subject to fulfillment of the requisite criteria on qualification, experience etc. will be as per Government of India guidelines.
- Medical Standards: Candidates should be in sound health. No relaxation in health standards will be allowed. Selection Process: Selection will be through Walk-in-Interview. The details regarding Walk-in Interview are as per point C-2.
- A The above posts are specifically for Ircon’s specific projects and not for the regular establishment of Ircon. The appointment will be initially for a period of one year, extendable further as per the requirements of the company, if the services of the candidates are found to be satisfactory.
- Reimbursement for indoor treatment for self at the place of posting only would be permissible.
- Minimum PF as prescribed under the EPF & MP Act 1952 will be deducted from the salary and a matching contribution will be made by IRCON. The accumulations will be paid at the time of cessation of contract.
- One leave for each calendar month of service which can be availed during the contract period. Leave can be carried forward and accumulated but no leave encashment for unavailed leave is allowed during the contract or on resignation or termination of contract. No other type of leave would be admissible.
- One weekly off and other public holidays when the project / offices remains closed would be available.
- TA/DA would also be admissible if deputed on outstation duty.
- No other perks or benefits would be admissible except the above.
- Working hours will be the same as for the project.
- The ex- contractual employees of Ircon, whose services were terminated due to closure of projects, can also apply for this post if they fulfil the required qualifications and experience. A copy of the termination letter should be sent along with the application. This appointment will be subject to their satisfactory performance. The person so appointed for this project will have no claim for their absorption in regular establishment of the Company or for appointment in other projects of the company.
Ircon International Limited, formerly Indian Railway Construction Company Limited (IRCON), is an engineering and construction, specialized in transport infrastructure. The PSU was established in 1976, by the Government of India under The Comp. Act, 1956. IRCON was registered as the " INDIAN RAILWAY CONSTRUCTION INTERNATIONAL ltd, a wholly(100%) owned entity of the Ministry of Railways. Its primary charter was the construction of railway projects in India and abroad. Ircon has since diversified into other transport and infrastructure segments and with its expanded scope of operations around the world, the name was changed to Indian Railway International Ltd in October 1995. The Ircon is well known for undertaking challenging infrastructure projects, especially in difficult terrains in India and abroad. Ircon has completed over 1250 major infrastructure projects in India and over 200 major projects across the globe in more than 31 countries. The core competence of the company in order of priority are - Railways, Highways and EHT Substation Engineering and Construction. Ircon is a turnkey construction company that is specialized in railways (new railway lines, rehabilitation/conversion of existing lines, station buildings and facilities, bridges, tunnels, signalling and tele-communication, railway electrification, and wet leasing of locomotives), highways, EHV sub-station (engineering, procurement and construction) and metro rail.
How to apply
- Application typed on A-4 size paper in the format given at the end of the advertisement should be addressed and sent to the DGM/HRM, Ircon International Ltd. as per the address given in the table below accompanied with the self-attested photocopies of the following documents:
- Matriculation Certificate (for age proof)
- Marksheets of all semesters/ years of graduation, certificate of Degree and other qualifications as mentioned.
- Certificates of other professional qualifications, if any
- Certificates in proof of experience, clearly indicating the length and line of experience as per eligibility conditions
- Community certificate (SC, ST, OBC etc.), if applicable. Please note that candidates belonging to OBC category have to submit the latest financial year OBC (non creamy layer) certificate in centre format to be produced by OBC applying for appointment to posts under Govt.of India.
- NOC from present employer if working in Govt./PSU/autonomous Bodies.
- Complete set of self-attested photocopies of all the above mentioned certificates
2. Applicants desirous of attending interview may send their application in advance or Applicants who consider themselves eligible may report for interview with application in the prescribed format as per the following schedule. No interview call letters will be issued as this is a Walk-in-Interview.
3. Only such applicants will be interviewed who are eligible as per the eligibility criteria. Applicants are, therefore, advised to check their eligibility thoroughly while applying so as to avoid disappointment at a later stage. The applicants must bring the original certificates in proof of age, community, educational qualifications and experience while coming for the interview failing which the interview of the candidate will not be conducted.
4. Incomplete or vague applications or applications without documents as mentioned above at point (C-1) will be rejected summarily. Applications not in the prescribed format or without a photograph will also not be entertained. Also candidates not coming with original documents as per pt.(C-1) will not be allowed to appear for the Interview.
5. Applicants working in Govt./PSUs may note that they have to produce NOC at the time of interview and resign from their parent organization on their selection.
6. The envelope for application should be super scribed –“Application for the post of Works Engineer/ S&T on Contract Basis vide Advt. No._C 13/ 2018 _”
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification.
click above to download
the employment notification