Konkan Railway Corporation Limited
Belapur Bhavan, Plot no.6, Sector 11
CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai–400614
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) a Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways is having its Corporate Office at CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai. KRCL invites applications for the following fixed term contract posts on fixed remuneration basis in Signal & Telecommunication department for works in patch doubling of KRCL route, new crossing stations , railway electrification.KRCL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Senior Technical Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 04 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.35000/- (per month)
2.Post Name: Junior Technical Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 14 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.30000/- (per month)
- For Senior Technical Assistant: Full time Degree in Electronics/Communication Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- For Junior Technical Assistant: Full time Diploma Electronics/Communication Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria only, will be interviewed.
- Candidates are advised to check their eligibility before walk-in-interview.
- The candidates must bring with them original certificates, along with 1 set of attested photocopy in proof of age, caste, educational qualification and experience on the date of interview, failing which candidate will not be eligible for interview. Certificate in support of claims for Ex-servicemen is also required.
- Candidate should bring one character certificate from Gazetted Officers/Executives Officers for certifying that he/she is bearing good moral character.
- Incomplete or vague educational qualification will not be considered.
- Even after contractual agreement, if any document/ certificate/ information is / are found incorrect or false in any scrutiny or verification, then the contractual service will be immediately terminated forthwith without assigning any reason and prior notice, besides legal action will also be initiated.
- The Corporation reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ curtail/ extend the contract engagement process, if need so arises, without any prior notice and without assigning any reasons there of.
- Selected candidates will be required to execute a bond of Rs.50,000/- in favour of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited on Rs. 100/- stamp paper to serve the Company for the period specified in the subsequent paragraph below ( Clause No 1 & 2 under Other broad terms of contract) or any further extended period.
- Selected candidate will have to pass prescribed medical examination at their own cost before the contract is entered into, for fitness to perform the work awarded.
- The selected candidates should be able to join at the project site within 30 days after issuing of contract Engagement letter by KRCL, otherwise it will be deemed to have lapsed.
How to Apply KRCL Vacancy: Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with Prescribed application form, along with Original certificates (age proof, qualification, experience, caste etc.) and one set of attested copy of the same at the time of Interview.
Date, time and place of walk-in interview: on 30.10.2017 at KR Vihar, Konkan Railway Executive club, Sector-40, Seawoods-west, Navi Mumbai- 400706.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 30-10-2017
click above to download
the employment notification