ADVT No. DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2018 (124) Dated: 08/02/2018
DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION LTD.
General Manager (HR)6th Floor, Metro Bhawan
Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd, a Joint Venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, Lifeline of Delhi, prides itself on its ability to nurture its employees through its unique work culture. Today, DMRC empowered by about 11500 employees with MRTS activities spread over Delhi NCR, Jaipur, Kochi, Mumbai, Lucknow etc. carry about 2.8 million passengers per day in Delhi & NCR. In addition to the above, DMRC has also been entrusted with the work of preparation of DPR for the High Speed Rail Link Project of Indian Railways at Trivandrum and the Monorail Project at Trivandrum and Kozhikode and consultancy work for different cities in India.
To meet with the immediate requirement of experienced personnel for DMRC and its allied projects, applications are invited from retired, dynamic and motivated persons having secretarial work experience for the posts of Consultant PAs in DMRC to be filled on Contract basis on a fixed tenure basis:
1.Name of the post- Consultant PA
No of post- 20
Pay Scale- Rs.26400/-
Schedule of Selection Process:
- The complete filled in application form should reach this office latest by 28/02/2018.
- Names ofshortlisted candidates will tentatively be put up on our website after 09/03/2018 (6 pm). The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for interview on the scheduled dates and time with all original documents /testimonials and experience certificates. The interview will tentatively start from 4 th week of March 2018, at Metro Bhawan, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi. No separate communications by post will be sent to the candidates individually. The candidates are required to go through the instructions for interview displayed on our website and appear for the interview accordingly along with original copies of testimonials. The candidates should be in constant touch with DMRC website www.delhimetrorail.com for updated information.
- The names of the candidates, who qualify the selection process, will be uploaded in our website tentatively by 1 st week of April 2018 (6pm).
- The detailed form to be filled up is enclosed. The candidates shall submit the filled in format and all the relevant documents and testimonials.
- Incomplete Applications or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. DMRC is not responsible for Loss/delay in post.
- DMRC is not responsible for any printing error that might have inadvertently crept in.
How to apply:
Eligible and interested candidates may apply as per the application format at Annexure-I. All relevant documents should be attached with the application.
Last Date: 28-02-2018
click above to download
the employment notification