Table of Contents
Last Date to apply to East Central Railway:05 Nov,2019
East Central Railway
ECR aka East Central Railway invites application for the post of 22034 Apprentices. Apply Online before 05 Nov,2019. East Central Railway Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.rrcecr.gov.in
Name of the post- Apprentice
No of post- 22034
Pay Scale- As Per RRC Rules
Education Qualification :
Candidates should possess Matric/10th Class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, from recognized Board & ITI in relevant trade (i.e National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/ State Council for Vocational Training).
- The decision of the Railway administration in all matters related to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications and mode of selection shall be final.
- Imparting training in Railway will not co nfer any right to the candidates for their absorption in Railway after successful completion of training. In terms of para-10 of Schedule-V of the Apprenticeship Rules’1992, notified on 15.7.1992 by the Ministry of Labour, it shall not be obligatory on the part of the employer to offer any employment to the apprentice on completion of period of his/her apprenticeship training in his/her establishment. It shall not be obligatory on the part of the apprentice to accept an employment under the employer.
- No correspondence for engagement will be entertained.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL DISQUALIFY THE CANDIDATURE AND NO CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED AT ALL IN THE MATTER.
- Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other criteria. If erroneously engaged, such candidates shall be summarily dismissed without notice at any stage.
- Candidature of the candidate shall be cancelled if he/she fails to produce the required original testimonials for verification or any other discrepancy noticed.
- If it is noticed by the Railway administration that the candidate has furnished wrong/fake/false certificate(s), the railway administration reserves the right to discharge the candidate/selected candidate at any stage without notice, even after his/her selectio n to undergo training.
- The Railway administratio n do not undertake any responsibility for sending reply to the candidates not selected or not called for. No correspondence in respect of the applications submitted shall be entertained or replied by this office to any individual or organization.
- The Railway administration will not be responsible for any printing error.
- No allowance will be paid to the candidates called for document verification.
- Candidates need not send any application printouts or certificates or copies to RRC by post. The candidature of the candidates will be co nsidered only o n the strength of the information furnished in the ONLINE application.
- After selection for engagement, request of candidate to change the division/unit w ill not be entertained.
- In case of any dispute, English version of the Notification will be treated as valid.
- For any legal dispute, the jurisdiction will be at Hon’ble Central Administrative Tribunal,Patna.
- In the permissible trades, reservation for Perso ns with Disabilities (HH/VH/OH) will be 3%.
- Reservation to the extent of 3% for Ex-servicemen, their children and children of Armed Forces Personnel.
- Slots for PWD and Ex-Servicemen are not separate, but included in the total number of slots.
- When the prescribed number of persons belonging to the Scheduled Castes (SC) are not available, it will be filled by Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates. For ST slots, in case ST candidates are not available, they will be filled by SC candidates. If the prescribed training slots for SC/ST candidates cannot be filled even in the above given manner, then the training slots so lying unfilled will be filled by persons not belonging to SC or ST i.e. Unreserved candidates. Similarly, the seats remaining unfilled by Other Backward Class (OBC) will be filled by candidates of unreserved category.
- Candidates are advised to go through the available training slots given above vis-a-vis your ITI Trade thoroughly and select the Division/Unit accordingly. It should not happen that the candidate selects a Divisio n/Unit where there is no training slot requirement for his/her ITI Trade. In such a situation, the applicatio n may eventually become meaningless, it is not allowed to make any changes after the final submissio n. Moreover, candidates are also not allowed to make subsequently or multiple applicatio ns as in such an eventuality, all the applications shall be summarily rejected.
- Selection for Apprenticeship training will be o n the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared taking the average of the %age marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculation with minimum 50% (aggregate marks) and ITI examinatio n giving equal weightage to both.
- For the purpose of calculation of percentage of matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all subjec in all subjec in all subjects will be reckoned and no ts will be reckoned and no ts will be reckoned and noton the basis of marks of any subject or a on the basis of marks of any subject or a group of subjects.
- In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidate with older age shall be preferred. In case the date of birth is also same, then the candidate who passed matriculatio n exam earlier shall be considered first.
- Candidature of finally enlisted candidates for Apprenticeship Training will be subject to verification of original documents and being found fit in appropriate Medical examination.
- During submission of ONLINE application, a Registration number will be issued to each applicant. Candidates are advised to preserve/note their Registration Number for further stages of recruitment process/correspondence with RRC.
- To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised in their own interest to submit ONLINE application suitably before the closing date, so that inconvenience on account of heavy load on the website during the last days may be avoided.
- RRC does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their application within the last day on account of aforesaid reasons or any other reason.
- The East Central Railway (abbreviated ECR) is one of the 18 railway zones in India. It is headquartered at Hajipur and comprises Sonpur, Samastipur, Danapur, Mughalsarai, and Dhanbad divisions.
- First set up on 8 September 1996 with Headquarters at Hajipur, Bihar, East Central Railway became operational on 1stOctober 2002 by carving out areas from Eastern and North Eastern Railway zones currently consists of the divisions viz. Dhanbad, Danapur, Mughalsarai of Eastern Railway and Sonpur and Samastipur of North Eastern Railway. The last 13 years of its existence has been full of challenges and every obstacle was dealt in a dedicated manner despite constraints of work force and infrastructure. ECR, has a vast network of 5402.693 track kilometers and 3707.988 route kilometers encompassing the states of Bihar, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh. Out of 3707.988 Route km, 1572.202 km have been electrified. ECR has been lifeline for the people in its expanse and is playing a pivotal role in rapid development of the area. The development of infrastructure has been the major thrust area to bring about a rapid growth rate in the region and prosperity to the people. In the field of construction of new lines, doubling, gauge conversion, construction of bridges/road-over bridges, new workshop projects, Other than this qualitative and perceptible improvement in safety, cleanliness, catering, passenger amenities have been achieved to a large extent. ECR is unique in the sense that both Goods loading and Passenger traffic assume great importance in view of the huge coal loading in the coal bearing of Dhanbad division of Jharkhand state and densely populated area of Bihar. The rapid growth in both the sectors has necessitated strengthening of infrastructure of Railways. Further ECR also has uniqueness of acting as a gateway to Nepal with International traffic catering to the movement of export traffic and passengers to Nepal and vice versa.
- This Railway has carried 2159.08 lakh passengers in the year up to January 2015. With the running of regular express trains and passenger trains per day, besides special trains during the period April 2014 to January 2015, better traffic facilities has provided to passengers.With the increase of 5.78%, East Central Railway has registered a significant increase under gross earnings by 9774.21 crore as compared to the corresponding month of last year i.e. 9240.17 crore.
- ECR had no carriage repair workshop and was totally dependent on ER and NER. In order to be self-reliant and improve efficiency, workshop for overhauling of 50 coaches per month has been set up at Harnaut on Bakhtiyarpur-Rajgir section of Danapur division of East Central Railway. The workshop is spread over 75 acres of land and there is scope for future expansion. The workshop was taken over by ECR on 15 June 2012, and since then it has carried out POH of 367 Non-AC ICF coaches. Its present outturn is 25 coaches per month. The workshop is expected to reach its installed capacity in 2015–16 and in future there is plan to repair air-conditioned coaches as well.
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification.
click above to download
the employment notification