Table of Contents
Last Date to apply to Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation: 15th March, 2019
GUJARAT METRO RAIL CORPORATION (GMRC) LIMITED
Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation (GMRC) Limited, a 50:50 Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) jointly owned by Government of India and Government of Gujarat is entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of Ahmedabad Metro Rail Project phase 1. GMRC invites applications from qualified and experienced candidates as per the following posts on standard terms & conditions (On Deputation):
1.Name of the post- Joint General Manager/ Sr.Dy.General Manager
No of post- 4
1. Service: IRSEE (SG/JAG/SS)
2. Deputation Duration: 3 years extendable to 5 years
3. Scale of Pay: Parent Pay Plus Deputation Allowance + Other allowances as per GMRC Policy.
4. Age may be relaxed in case of suitable / relevant experienced candidates.
5. Specific Requirement: Should have relevant experience in installation, testing, commissioning & maintenance of Railways / Metros/ other PSUs dealing with Rolling Stock / Traction / Lift & Escalator / E&M.
6. Minimum Eligibility: For JGM – JAG Officer with 10 years Gazetted service for Sr.DGM – JAG Officer or Sr.Scale Officer with 8 years Gazetted service
Ahmedabad–Gandhinagar Metro rail project is being promoted with the objective of providing safe, fast and eco-friendly transportation services to the public at affordable rates while simultaneously reducing the congestion on the roads. The metro rail project will promote integration with AMTS, BRTS, Railways and other modes of public transit system. GMRC is committed to deliver World Class state-of-art technology most cost efficient metro within the shortest time span possible in the country. The proposed metro will have majorly elevated structure, ballast-less tracks, air-conditioned coaches, GPS based rail tracking system, train destination indicators & stations with support infrastructure like automated fare collection, parking facilities, etc. On 4th February 2010, a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) namely, Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation (GMRC) Limited was incorporated by the Government of Gujarat to implement Metro Rail Project under the Companies Act, 1956. The company was restructured and with effect from 20th March 2015 the Company has been converted as a 50: 50 SPV of Government of India and Government of Gujarat.
- The number of posts indicated above may vary based on further assessment of requirement.
- Candidates after selection are likely to be posted at Ahmedabad / Gandhinagar or any other projects of GMRC.
- Further, the selected candidates will be extended medical coverage and personal accident insurance coverage apart from other entitlements as per governing policies of the GMRC.
- Prescribed qualifications are the minimum requirements and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview.
- The experience is post qualification and the minimum required. Mere possession of minimum experience does not confer any right for interview / selection.
- Original Documents in support of qualification and relevant experience shall be shown and photocopies of the same to be submitted along with the Resume at the time of interview.
- Management reserves the right to assess fitness or otherwise of the candidates selected.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates may apply through proper channel for selection on deputation basis to the above mentioned vacancies in the prescribed proforma available at the company website indicated above. May forward the applications of eligible candidates along with Vigilance / DAR clearance and APARs. Duly filled‐in and signed proforma in prescribed format may also be sent through email only at firstname.lastname@example.org within one month from date of publication.
TIME & DATE OF INTERVIEW
Call letters / E.Mail for interview will be issued to shortlisted applicants indicating Time, Date and Venue of the Interview.
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification.
click above to download
the employment notification