Table of Contents
Last Date to apply to BMRCL: 08th April, 2019
BANGALORE METRO RAILCORPORATION LIMITED
III Floor, BMTC Complex,K.H.Road,
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, a Joint Venture of Government of India and Government of Karnataka, is a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) entrusted with the responsibility of implementing the Metro Rail Project in the city of Bangalore. BMRCL invites applications from qualified and experienced retired personnel for appointment to Engineering positions in the Project Wing. All appointments proposed will be on “contract basis” only. Total number of posts is 50 which include all the four categories indicated below viz. Deputy Chief Engineer, Executive Engineer, Asst. Executive Engineer & Assistant Engineer. The maximum age limit for all the posts is 60 years.
1.Name of the Post- Engineer
No of post- 50
Pay Scale- Rs.110000/-
PERIOD OF CONTRACT APPOINTMENT
- The tenure of contract appointment will be 3 years.
- The contract of appointment may be terminated by either side by giving 3 months notice or by paying the contractual remuneration of three months in lieu of notice period, if the circumstances so warrant. However, BMRCL reserves the right either to accept or reject the resignation depending on requirement of the project.
Namma Metro, also known as Bengaluru Metro is a rapid transit system serving the city of Bengaluru, India. As of February 2019 the fourth longest operational metro network in India after the Delhi Metro, Hyderabad Metro and Chennai Metro. It also contains the first underground metro line in South India. The metro network consists of two colour-coded lines, with a total length of 42.3 kilometres serving 41 stations. The system has a mix of underground, at-grade, and elevated stations using standard-gauge tracks. The metro has an average daily ridership of 400,000 passengers. By 2023, the system is expected to complete its phase 2 network and provide connectivity to the city's important tech hubs of Electronics City and Whitefield. The Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (BMRCL), a purely state funded project by the Government of Karnataka, built and operates the Namma Metro. Services operate daily between 05:00 and 23:00 running with a headway varying between 4–20 minutes. The trains are composed of three to six cars. The power output is supplied by 750 volt direct current through third rail. Namma Metro was the second rail transport system in India to use 750 V DC third rail traction, the first being the Kolkata Metro.
Note: Candidate must have experience in large infrastructure project execution. Experience of underground construction will be preferred. Candidate must be familiar with Contract Management, QA/QC, Safety Implementation, Programme Monitoring etc.
- Candidates working in BMRCL in the same post are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates working in BMRCL who desires to apply for the post of Dy.CE, EE, AEE & AE should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the post of EE, AEE, AE & SE respectively in BMRCL in addition to all conditions mentioned in the Notification.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted will only be called for interview.
- The experience is post qualification and the minimum required. Mere possession of minimum experience does not confer any right to be called or interview / selection.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection/appointment shall be a disqualification.
- Selection will be through interview by a Committee constituted by the Competent Authority.
- Candidates should fill in the application on-line, take a printout of the same and submit along with copies of all certificates in support of qualification and experience prescribed for the post. Candidates who fail to send hard copy of the on-line application along with relevant documents will not be considered even though they have submitted application on-line.
- The application of any candidate found guilty of impersonation or submitting fabricated documents or making statements ,which are false or incorrect or indulging in suppression of facts, attempting to use unfair means for the purpose of recruitment, will be liable for rejection.
- The candidates shall have to appear for interview as and when called, at their own cost.
- Documents in support of qualification and relevant experience shall be sent along with the application. Non-submission of documents along with the application, will
lead to rejection of application at any stage during the process of recruitment.
- The number of vacancies indicated in this Notification is provisional and may increase or decrease depending upon the actual need. BMRCL also reserves the right to cancel the notified vacancies at its discretion and such decision will be final and binding on all.
- BMRCL reserves the right to assess fitness or other wise of the candidates selected.
- BMRCL shall not be liable for any damage /injury / loss to the individual, if any, sustained during the entire recruitment process and journey.
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS
Eligible candidates may fill in the application on-line, take a print out of the same and forward along with relevant documents in support of qualification and experience. Such applications may be addressed to the General Manager(HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road, Shanthinagar, Bengaluru 560027 superscribing the envelope as“APPLICATION FOR THE POSTOF………………………… ………………………”. Last date for receipt of hard copy of the application is 4.00 PM of 08.04.2019.
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification.
click above to download
the employment notification