Last Date: 23rd October, 2017
Western Railway invites Application for the post of 55 Apprentice under the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 in EMU Workshop. Apply before 23 October 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Western Railway Job Details:
1.Post Name: Apprentice
No. of Vacancy: 55 Posts
Pay Scale: Not Specified
Educational Qualification: SSC with 50% marks and ITI in Electrician/Turner/Welder trades.
- The candidates who are called on any day notified be the Act ministration for Verification of certificates are not eligible for any Travelling Dearness Allowance.
- Original certificates or Testimonials not be sent along with the applications but should be produced at the time of verification of certificates.
- The selected candidates shall execute a contract of Apprenticeship under the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 and if such a candidates is a minor, his Parent/ Guardian shall execute the prescribed contract (Annexure-D).
- The Apprentices shall be governed by the provisions of Apprentices Act.1961 and Apprenticeship Rule, 1961 as amended from time to film and such other Railway Rules and Regulations applicable to them.
- The candidates will have no prescriptive right for regular absorption/ employment in Railway services on completion of the training. (The trained Apprentices will not be absorbed directly in Railway Services, However they have been-provided with 20% reservation in RRC Recruitments as and when conducted.
How to Apply Western Railway Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of relevant documents & IPO send to Assistant Personnel Officer, For Chief Workshop Manager, EMU Workshop, Mahalaxmi,Mumbai–400013 on or before 23.10.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Applications form: 23.10.2017
click above to download
the employment notification